Lights

You’ve probably heard her on many of the Old Navy television ads by now, but Lights is blowin’ up. Valerie Poxleitner is a Canadian singer-songwriter who is best known for her soft angelic voice that is often synthesized with pop music. I’ve been listening to her on her EP for a couple years now, but finally her debut CD entitled, “The Listening,” will be out August 25th.

Here’s the girl at werk:

About these ads
Tagged , , , , , , ,

7 thoughts on “Lights

1. Ivana says:

Gosh, she’s amazing! I will get her album as soon as it’s out!:) I just got her EP and it’s amazing!!!

Oh, I just found out about her new contest! check this out CONTEST >> I AM IN!! :D

2. Frankie says:

I’m totally entering her contest.

I love her EP, she’s so freakin’ talented. No wonder she’s on the Warped tour.

xFrankiex

3. jess says:

omg, i want to meet LIGHTS! she seems like such a nice, down to earth person. i caught LIGHTS on warped tour a few weeks ago and she was amazing. i loved all the songs she played and got her ep, which is awesome!

4. christine says:

OMG! There’s a LIGHTS contest!?!? I’m soooo entering. Love the prize. I’m soooo glad I got to see her on the Warped Tour. It works out perfectly that I can enter. Yay! I also can’t wait to hear her album. I’ve got her EP and it’s amazing. Ahh!! So excited!!!!

5. Shannon says:

Dude, I totally want to win a Flip cam. How rad is it that its a LIGHTS one, too? I wonder what exactly that means, lol.

6. Andy says:

That keytar is freakin awesome! Ive never seen anyone use it constantly and so good at it. Cant wait to catch her at warped tour this year and hear her songs from her EP. I just read about the contest on her website and its so easy to do! I want that flip cam!!

7. Bobby Slater says:

I like her music. I might get her album when it comes out. I love canadians. Wow a contest as well. Awesome.