Tonight is the season finale and I’ve been watching the entire marathon while working at the same time. Here are 10 reasons to love this show.
1. It is steamy. In fact, it’s so hot ABC Family can barely handle it. Therefore, we’d like to applaud the network for pushing the limits with this new series. A hot romance between the sexy teacher and student – a blossoming new girl-on-girl couple. ABC Family – you make me do double takes every Tuesday night!
2. Who doesn’t love a murder mystery?
3. The television show is based off of the best selling series by Sara Shepard and so far the fans are pretty pleased with how the show is going. That’s always a good sign since most of the time the television adaptation doesn’t follow the book series.
Measure – Begin Again
4. The music. The songs featured in the episodes are not by any mainstream artists. In fact, they’re better! Whoever is picking the music is doing a fantastic job with showcasing up and coming artists.
5. The fashion
Hello Mr. Fitz…
6. The guys.
7. Want to join in on the fun? You can receive clues from “A” by subscribing to be an insider here
8. Hanna Marin is the HBIC
9. What other show is there to watch this summer? Even if there was another, Pretty Little Liars would still be on top.
10. Who is A? Will it finally be revealed tonight? I guess the one reason to hate Pretty Little Liars is that after the mid-season finale tonight, we have to wait until January 2011 for the show to start up again.