I figured that I had better just make a roundup post…
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden got married this past weekend! No pictures have been released yet, but Nicole did wear 3 gowns – one being a Marchesa custom-made wedding gown for the walk down the aisle. Also, there was an elephant present. Not an elephant in the room, but an actual elephant stomping all over Lionel Richie’s estate where the wedding was held. Paris Hilton was not invited.
- Obligatory qt Elle Fanning gif.
Natalie Portman is on the cover of Vogue’s January 2011 issue and for some reason this cover looks extremely vintage. I’m not diggin’ on the awkward hand placement.
- Anderson Cooper’s new talk show has a name: “Anderson.” NICE. [Source]
- Gwyneth Paltrow will be returning to Glee! [Source]
- 2010 not only brought us the end of highly profiled couples, it also brought us the worst in fashion [here]
- Actor James Franco explains what it was like to witness a male prostitute in action (getting action…pun intended?) so that he could do research for a role. [Source]
- Lindsay Lohan is upset that Gwyneth Paltrow made fun of her in Glee. Boo hoo. That’s what you get when you make bad choices Hohan. [Source]
- If Robert Pattinson weren’t an actor, he probably would have tried pursuing his dreams of being a rapper. [Source]
- Leighton Meester will end her run on Gossip Girl in two years when her contract is up. The show will most likely not survive without her. [Source]
- Project Runway is getting a spinoff dedicated to creating accessories on Lifetime. ugh. [Source]
- Jersey Shore’s Jenni “JWoww” Farley is penning an advice book for little aspiring guidettes that want to learn “secrets on landing a mint guy, staying fresh to death, and kicking the competition to the curb.” [Source]
-HBIC of the day Gwyneth Paltrow also got her Hollywood star today. [Source]
- Dexter stars Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are divorcing after two years. [Source]
- Elizabeth Smart’s kidnapper Brian Mitchell was founded guilty today. [Source]
- We took a look at all of the couples that broke up this year. [Source]