- Disney star, Brenda Song and Miley’s half-brother and former frontman of Metro Station, Trace Cyrus are …expecting. … Yikes. [Source]
- We learned that Miley’s “sex appeal will sell,” strategy was actually a flop. [Source]
- Lindsay Lohan debuted her newly injected and plumped face this weekend at Kim Kardashian’s wedding. She’s starting to transition smoothly into Cat Lady Jocelyn Wildenstein, right? Apparently, the 25-year old was trying to look 20, but instead aged to 50. Wait- why would anyone want to look 20?! [Source]
- Paris Hilton’s reality show was canceled. No surprise there. Remember when she walked out of her interview w/ Good Morning America because she was being grilled too hard and she felt like she was being attacked?
- The 11-year old departing actor who plays the son of Betty Draper on Mad Men had a few words of advice for the incoming actor taking over his role: “Be careful around January [Jones] … She’s not as approachable as the others. She’s really serious about what she does. Everyone else is so nice.” Today, actor John Slattery defended his co-star by saying that she was just a sweetheart playing an intimidating character. [1 2]
- Taylor Swift has purchased her family a new $2,500,000 house in Nashville, TN. [Source]
- I loved Demi’s last album, but the song titles seem kind of iffy… [Source]
***Oh geez, blogging these days has made me a bit bruta – ! Sorry!