This is cute!
Taylor Swift included this song in a “break up” playlist that she gave to a fan last week.
Oh yes, you better believe that we caught this movie on opening weekend. Having never read the books and being very curious about the advertisements I’ve been seeing for the film, I just had to see it. So here are my thoughts:
It’s not a masterpiece by any means, but I’m glad I saw it. We got something out of our systems by doing so.
I read a blog called Doobybrain every day and every so often they highlight Wong Fu Production short videos and they’ve always been so so good. “After Us” definitely hits close to home. It reminds me of my own breakups, but also the type of rebuilding after a breakup that we all go through and that I’ve even seen through my own friends and those closest to me. I thought this was very well done.
And after watching the actual video, watch the behind the scenes for how it was all done.
Whoaaa who’s going to be that last headliner?!
Tobias Jesso Jr.
Todd Terje & The Olsens
Kurt Vile and the Violators
Mr Twin Sister
Chance the Rapper
Run the Jewels
Madlib & Freddie Gibbs
The Julie Ruin
How to Dress Well
A. G. Cook
– 5 of the best spots in Seattle to get your mac and cheese on [Seattle Refined]
– The profession that will get you the most dates and the professions that are attracted to each other [Refinery29]
– Careless tweeting and how it can change your life…for the worse. [NY Times]
– The time Taylor Swift gave breakup advice to a fan. [BuzzFeed]
– 9 Questions you wish you could ask Ariana Grande [Vox]