Who: Alexa Chung
- Victoria’s Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio is four months pregnant! That means that when she was walking in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show last month, she was about two months along. This will be her second child with fiance Jamie Mazur. The couple already have a 3-year old daughter. [Source]
- Sinhead O’Connor is ending her marriage after 16 days. That’s not nearly as long as Kim Kardashian’s, but then again she doesn’t have a show on E! so it’s not that big of a deal. [Source]
- Could Kanye be giving his career in fashion a second try? Rumor has it that the hip hop star will pack up and move to London to pursue a more serious career in fashion design. [Source]
- Capitol Hill’s Skillet Diner made the list for the best top five restaurants that opened in 2011. [Source]
- Who knew? Fashion designer Vera Wang is also an ice skater! As if she couldn’t look graceful enough… [Source]
- Matthew McConaughey is engaged to Camila Alves. [Source]
- Refinery 29 picks their 15 favorite albums of 2011. [Source]
Hooray! My favorite Victoria’s Secret Angel Lily Aldridge and her husband Caleb Followill of Kings of Leon are expecting! [Source]
I may not be a regular at Victoria’s Secret, but I am a huge fan of the annual fashion show that airs on CBS every winter. I’ve always had an interest in runway shows, but what sets this one apart from all the others is that the models actually LOOK like they are having fun. Seriously, don’t you agree? They’re smiling, they’re dancing…there’s 300 pounds of glitter on the runway. Just picture that for a second. You would die if 300 pounds of glitter were on top of you. And that’s scary, but that’s what makes the show so successful. Well, that and all the models and the lingerie you know…
And now a tribute to my favorite Angels!
Camilla Belle and Emma Hill both with Mulberry bags
It’s been exactly a week since Coachella blew all of us away whether we were at the festival or not. Although I was unable to attend the festival, YouTube did a pretty great job providing me with live streaming performances throughout the entire weekend! Watching sets from both Kanye and Jack’s Mannequin from my laptop Sunday evening was the best treat I could have given to myself.
Even though it’s been a week, Coachella is still alive in our hearts and minds as we enter peak music festival season! I couldn’t give it a proper farewell without posting a fashion roundup of the best festival looks from last weekend. Hello inspiration for Capitol Hill Block Party…
Nicole Richie w/ a Mulberry bag