Who: Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield
Wearing: her in Atelier Versace / him in Alexander McQueen
Where: “The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Rise of Electro” premiere in London
I didn’t enjoy the first film too much and found it to be kind of corny at times. Let’s be real- I will probably watch just for Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone.
Our Hollywood hunk turns 30 today! We can’t wait to see him in the next Spiderman movie and we’re still pumped that he’s dating Emma stone. We couldn’t ask for a better pair, really. Happy birthday to you and here’s hoping for a longer-lasting and even more successful career than you have already built up for yourself.
It looks like Emma Stone gets to keep her main man Andrew Garfield a little longer. Director Marc Webb has decided to completely streamline Mary Jane Watson’s story and has cut Shailene Woodley’s appearance from The Amazing Spiderman 2 from the film completely.
“I made a creative decision to streamline the story and focus on Peter and Gwen and their relationship,” said Webb. “Shailene is an incredibly talented actress, and while we only shot a few scenes with Mary Jane, we all love working with her.”
It is likely that Woodley will not return and that the part will be recast.
Andrew Garfield bustin’ out the dance moves on Ellen!
More of this qt couple:
The signs read: “We just found out that there were paparazzi outside the restaurant we were eating in. So… why not take this opportunity to bring attention to organizations that need and deserve it,” followed by links to two charity websites, wwo.org and gildasclubnyc.org.
Emma Stone is pretty much my girl of 2012. She has snagged quite a few blockbusters within the last year, has risen to be a style icon, and is dating her Spiderman co-star Andrew Garfield. Her life is awesome. Her outfits are fantastic. We all wish we can be Emma Stone. End of story.
Unfortunately, I’m a little behind on my news having not blogged consistently for the past couple of weeks, but this is the best I could do!
- Designer Tracy Feith will design for TOMS Shoes. The designer was known for his highly successful collection for Target. [Source]
- Vogue has announced that they will no longer be working with models under the age of 16 or models who look unhealthy. [Source]
- Justin Timberlake is still not returning to music because he’s too busy working on a design line for HomeMint. [Source]
- The Wanted’s latest track, “Chasing the Sun” will be used as the title track for Ice Age 4: Continental Drift. [Source]
- Earlier this week, a first-grader was suspended for singing the line “I’m sexy and I know it” from LMFAO’s latest song. [Source]
- Teen Wolf Season 2. It’s almost here. [Source]
- Will Jeopardy host, Alex Trabek, leave the show? I sure hope not. [Source]
- Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined The X Factor. [Source]
- The Jonas Brothers are getting a reality show on E! y’all! [Source]
- Twilight’s Kellan Lutz has just signed on to play Tarzan in the new animated film. [Source]
- And yet another trailer for The Amazing Spider Man.
- Outkast’s Andre 3000 will begin shooting for the Jimi Hendrix biopic next month. [Source]
- The Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF) lineup is up! [Source]
- A new Seattle spot is opening up and it is dedicated to one of my favorite desserts – the Molten Chocolate Cake. Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery will open up later on this month. [Source]
- Demi Moore has officially changed her Twitter handle. [Source]
- Jessica Simpson finally gave birth to a baby girl named Maxwell Drew Johnson.
- RIP to the Beastie Boys’ Adam “MCA” Youch. He passed away Friday at age 47 after battling cancer for two years.
- Kings of Leon’s Jared Followill has proposed to model Martha Patterson. The two have been dating for only a few months. [Source]
- SNL’s Taran Killam and HIMYM’s Cobie Smulders will marry this September. [Source]
The new trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man
Andrew Garfield + Emma Stone swooooooon!
Favorite Style Icon: Zoe Saldana
Zoe wins again and again with her presentation on the red carpet and at press events. Here she is wearing a Calvin Klein dress in my favorite color for 2012: MINT!
Runner Up: Elle Fanning
Favorite Event of the Year: Capitol Hill Block Party 2011
Two out of three days was just enough to make this festival not only the highlight of my summer, but the most memorable moment of the year. Who can turn down a weekend of great company, amazing live performances, free goodies, front row at Cults, stellar weather and meal breaks at all of my favorite restaurants just outside of the gates? You can’t.
Runner Up: Girl Talk at the Showbox SODO and being on stage!