- It’s official. Joe Jonas has put Demi Lovato behind him and moved on to Twilight sweetheart Ashley Greene. Joe Jonas is one notorious dater.
- The Batman Beyond series will be released on DVD. It will include all 52 episodes and bonus features. This used to be my favorite – next to Sailor Moon of course. [Source]
- Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag have a supposed sex tape and Spencer is threatening to release it. Shocked? Not really. Publicity stunt? Probably. [Source]
- Halle Berry’s daughter Nahla thinks that her mom’s name is “Halle Blueberries.” Cute. [Source]
- Cheryl Cole will officially be divorced from husband Ashley Cole this October. [Source]
- The Social Network receives it’s first review and it’s…good? [Source]
- Sufjan Stevens released their new EP today “All Delighted People.” Purchase a copy of it here for $5.
- Even though I posted the photo shoot of the cast of The Romantics modeling J. Crew a couple of months ago here it is somehow making the news once again. Here’s a solo shot of Adam Brody – just because.
Megan Fox is running out of clothes to wear – opts for stepson’s shirts. [Source]
“Today’s NY Post says I was spotted in NYC dining with Maury Povich and Connie Chung. Whoever’s impersonating me–aim higher.”– Conan O’Brien, setting the record straight on Twitter
The above video contains NSFW language so you might want to use headphones. The viral marketing team for the new film The Last Exorcism have decided to use good ol’ Chat Roulette as one of their outlets. Watch the video for reactions. Oh teenage boys… guess they’re getting what they deserve for creeping on girls.
In Seattle news…
Cupcake Royale is opening up a new shop in Bellevue! [Source]
Lady Gaga will be here TONIGHT. I’m sure the show will be a life-changing event for fans. However, the organizers have sent out a press release regarding costumes. You are welcome to dress up, but you must not have anything that looks like a weapon even if it is part of the costume. If you would like to use aluminum cans, they must be empty. Sounds simple enough. [Source]