As if we didn’t love Jay Z enough already…
While on vacation at an unmentioned tropical getaway, Beyonce snapped this adorable father-daughter moment.
We don’t typically post the same cover twice, but in this case – I figured you might want to see a live version in addition to the recorded one a couple weeks ago!
Because this is the most adorable thing I’ve seen in a long time – a mother and daughter dancing to Beyonce’s “End of Time” on Ellen.
– Stephen Merchant, before launching into a choreographed lip-sync performance of the pop star’s hit “Single Ladies,” on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
– Jimmy Fallon, correcting his British guest
– Stephen Merchant, in response
Beyonce and Jay Z are expecting their second child! Blue Ivy will be a big sister soon enough as multiple sources are confirming to E! News. Rumors of a pregnancy have been swirling since Beyonce walked the carpet at the recent Met Gala and now it looks like the secret is out. Cute! I love it when siblings are close in age.
Congrats to the very happy family!
It’s the biggest night in fashion of the year and for the past four years, we have been covering the annual Met Gala. This year’s theme was Punk: Chaos to Couture and the celebrities did it well. Here – Dakota Fanning looks phenomenal in Rodarte.
All photos by Style
Click the cut below for more amazing looks from your favorite celebrities, designers, and models.
Beyonce released her latest track two days ago, but I just got around to listening to it this morning and it is certainly like nothing we’ve ever heard before. First off, praise to this cover above. This is the best part about the song. The whole time I was listening though, I couldn’t help, but wonder if this track would be better suited for Keri Hilson or even Nicki Minaj. Yes, I love it when empowering female singers bring the sass, but was this a little too much sass for Beyonce? She basically only sang for just a minute of the entire song.
What are your thoughts?
Don’t we all…
It’s nice to know that even celebrities can’t escape unflattering photos all of the time and at the Super Bowl Half-Time Show, that happened to Beyonce. Yes, Bey is the queen and all of that and her outfit and her performance were kind of flawless. It was so fierce though that there’s no possible way that she could keep her face straight the entire time (not that we expected her to.) BuzzFeed captured her 33 fiercest moments from the show and while they are all fierce photographs, they are not all that pretty.
They were so unpretty actually that Beyonce’s publicist actually contacted BuzzFeed asking them to remove said unflattering photos.
I love blogs.
Best Half-Time show evaaaaa!
What a week it’s been for Beyonce! Yow Yow! is all I have to say!
First, Beyonce sang the “Star Spangled Banner” at the Inauguration yesterday and according to everyone else who witnessed it, it was pretty spectacular! And then… BOOM – she was accused of lip-synching. At this point, we’re not really sure what happened because the person who outed her was a rep from the United States Marine Band and now that statement is being retracted and denied. What a mess…
How about we judge this one for ourselves, guys?
But wait – can we talk about this really dramatic act of pulling out her ear piece? What. Was. That. [Source]
Next, let’s talk about Buzzfeed’s awesome post on The 25 Most Embarrassing Destiny’s Child Coordinated Looks. Why did the public accept this as okay? All the time.
Lastly, today Beyonce launched a blog called “The Beyhive Blog.” However, in order to see the content you’ve gotta sign up and I don’t know if “B” and I are on that level yet, but I’d love to hear if any of you all decide to join. From what I’ve heard, everything has been positive! [Source]
- Rooney is the new February Vogue cover girl. [Source]
- Beyonce is rumored to be the new face of H&M. [Source]
- Adam Levine and Nicki Minaj will be collaborating with Kmart to put out clothing and accessory lines. [Source]
- The Coveteur will be hosting a children’s theme all week and is currently featuring Suri Cruise. [Source]
- Alber Elbaz will be launching a makeup collection with Lancome [Source]
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs announce new album “Mosquito.” [Source]
- Ryan Gosling could have been a Backstreet Boy. [Source]
- Denzel Washington took his 21-year old daughter Olivia to the Golden Globe Awards Sunday evening as his date, but the media thought she was actually his wife Pauletta who is 62. #awkward [Source]
- Netflix has signed a deal to stream a new batch of shows including: Adventure Time, The West Wing, Fringe, Chuck and many more. [Source]
Tommy Lee Jones’s grump face at the Golden Globes is now an internet meme. Naturally. [Source]
- Pickwick will release their debut album “Can’t Talk Medicine” on March 12. For now, here is a cover of “Lady Luck” with Sharon Van Etten [Source]
- Top Pot will open its first drive-thru in Issaquah. [Source]
- Seattle’s new Bullitt Center may be the greenest building ever. That’s Seattle for ya! [Source]
- Lindsay Lohan made yet another huge life mistake by firing her lawyer Shawn Holley and also owing her $300K in unpaid fees [Source]
- Microsoft will shut down MSN Messenger on March 15, 2013 after 13 years. [Source]
- Kate Middleton is due in July. [Source] And so is Kimye’s baby.
- Actress Lena Dunham has pledged that she won’t get married until all gay people can get married. [Source]
- Miss America Contestant Allyn Rose says the she will get a double mastectomy after she has completed a year of service as Miss DC or Miss America since her mother, aunt, and grandmother have all passed away from breast cancer. [Source]
- New Myspace is now open to the public. Meanwhile, I am still very very cautious about it. [Source]