It’s a BIG news day.
- Kelis is in labor right now delivering her first child with rapper Nas. However, despite a messy divorce, Nas is still rushing to be by her side today.
- Demi Lovato’s second album, “Here We Go Again,” was released today. (It is fantastic!)
- Actor Jamie Waylett who plays Vincent Crabbe in the Harry Potter movie series was sentenced to 120 hours of community service after he pleaded guilty to charges of growing marijuana.
Ugly Betty Diet Coke bottles! – designed by Patricia Field. They even come with stickers so you can customize your very own bottle. For now they’re only in the UK but it’s only a matter of time until they make their way over to the states or New York where Ugly Betty is set in.
- Daniel Radcliffe is dating his Equus co-star Laura O’Toole
- Carrie Prejean former Miss California who caused a scandal with her gay marriage comments is now writing a book! It will be called Still Standing and is set to be out this November. It will focus on her boob job paid for by the Miss California Organization, her topless photos, her beliefs in gay rights and losing her crown. What a fascinating life she lives.
- It was revelaed today that designer Christian Siriano will be collaborating with Starbucks for a holiday inspired something! However, no details will be given until November 17th.
- Kevin Federline is getting a reality show… guhh let’s not forget his first single was PopoZão
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen as well as Alexander Wang became the newsest members of the CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) today. It is the only governing body for the style industry in the United States. The girls won their acceptances from their two clothing lines, The Row and Elizabeth & James.