Lea Michele in Marchesa
She may be blending in with the red carpet, but this dress is stunning on her! The back also has a very elegant scoop, which is not shown in the photo, but is totally worth looking up.
- Kate Moss has married rocker James Hince wearing a YSL wedding gown. [Source]
- Justice releases the title of the tracks for their new album. [Source]
- Paul McCartney has been named the best live act. [Source]
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers has been hospitalized after a suicide attempt. [Source]
- Macho Man Randy Savage has died from a bad heart. [Source]
- Chris Colfer will star in the indie flick that he wrote himself. [Source]
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen launched their new line Stylemint yesterday. [Source]
- Ryan Adams and Mandy Moore have recorded a song together. [Source]
-What if you had $1 million dollars in your bank account? [Source]
- Denise Richards has adopted a little girl. [Source]
- Lenny Kravitz and his cellphone. [Source]
Eight-inch Louboutins that are an emergency room visit waiting to happen. [Source]
- Elle Fanning poses for Marc Jacobs’ new fall 2011 campaign [Source]
- Whatever happened to being just single or in a relationship? Check out these modern-day terms for relationship statuses. [Source]
- Vinny has left the Jersey Shore house in Italy and the show mid-production, but is it for good? [Source]
- A schoolgirl was suspended from school after she dyed her hair to look like her icon Rihanna. [Source]
- Maria Shriver has officially filed for divorce from Arnold Schwarzenegger. [Source]
- Chord Overstreet will not be a Glee regular next season, but Darren Criss and Henry Shum Jr. will be. [Source]
- The divorce between Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson has been finalized. [Source]
- Jamie Bell and Evan Rachel Wood are back on again…sew jealouz. [Source]
- Could the NBA be cancelled next year? [Source]
- The University of Washington has increased their tuition by 20% – its highest increase ever! [Source]
In a new ad campaign by Starbucks, the coffeehouse chain explains that your drink is not just made by the peppy barista behind the counter, but by many hands including the hands of farmers, dock works, and those that approve of the coffee themselves. There’s a lot of discrepancy surrounding the chain when they are compared to independent coffee shops or those that run on a fair-trade model so I think this ad was made to put those rumors to rest.
I’ve taken several classes that have brought out opposing views towards Starbucks and while it is a chain that dominates the coffee industry and is often times considered generic and unpersonalized, I can’t seem to change my views. I actually enjoy my Starbucks and I have been ordering my drinks from them ever since my uncle bought me my first hot chocolate from there, which was probably at age ten.
However, if you’re one of those people that absolutely hates Starbucks with a passion along with their cutesy desserts and delicious frapps, then you should at least watch this video for the music.You can never go wrong with Freelance Whales.
Fun Fact: Band member Chuck Criss is the older brother of Glee star Darren Criss!
(Obligatory pointing of the fact that musical talent runs in the family?)