Kristen Bell in Etro
– To celebrate the new Playboy club in London, Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman has created an updated version of the Playboy bunny suit. [Source]
– Designer Tory Burch has launched a new Tumblr showcasing her favorite people, places, and interests. Visit Torypedia.
– Lauren Bush and Judith Leiber have collaborated together in designing the FEED evening clutch.
“The clutch retails for $495, far less than many of Leiber’s more elaborately bejeweled minaudières, and $250 from every bag sold will go to supporting global food-supply programs. In fact, each sale will provide 1,000 school meals for children in need, the largest amount yet associated with one of FEED’s products.” [Source]
– Angelina Jolie is the new face of Louis Vuitton. [Source]
– Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are debuting a new optical line. [Source]
– Above is the cover art for Bon Iver’s newest self-titled album due out June 21st, 2011. Tracklisting at the…[Source]
– Taylor Swift has bought herself an LA mansion. [Source]
– TV on the Radio bassist Gerard Smith has passed away after losing his battle with leukemia. [Source]
– Kanye West’s charity has closed. [Source]
– Ashley Fink and the Dalton Academy Warblers will also join New Directions on the Glee tour this summer. [Source]
– Detroit’s Movement Electronic Music Festival has released their lineup. [Source]
– Author James Frey will return to Oprah’s talk show in one of her last episodes to discuss his new book “The Final Testament of the Holy Bible” after she ripped him a new one five years ago for his book “A Million Little Pieces.” [Source]
– Chris Colfer has sold a pilot to the Disney Channel called The Little Leftover Witch. [Source]
– Justin Timberlake will host the May 21 season finale of Saturday Night Live with Lady Gaga as the musical guest. [Source] Stacked lineup.
– Demi Lovato has decided to leave her role on Disney’s “Sonny With a Chance” after receiving treatment for her eating disorder and bipolar disorder. She will continue to focus on her music career. [Source]
– Scream 4 actors Emma Roberts and Rory Culkin grace Nylon’s May 2011 Young Hollywood issue. [Source]
– Marion Cotillard will play Miranda Tate in “The Dark Night Rises” and Joseph Gordon-Levitt will play John Blake, a police officer. [Source]
– Bellevue Square prepares for Forever 21’s arrival. [Source]
– Capitol Hill will be the first location for the new morning parking meters for the late night parties. [Source]
– James Franco has been accepted into the University of Houston’s Creative Writing Program. [Source] Just stop it…
– Not everyone can tweet like Zooey Deschanel can. [Source]
– Jane Krakowski has given birth to a son. [Source]
– Meet TIME Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People of 2011. [Source]
– Didn’t watch your language on the court? MAKE A PSA! Nice Kobe. [Source]
– There is a new laser treatment called Axilase that will help you reduce your amount of sweat. [Source]
– Evan Rachel Wood admits to being bisexual. [Source]
– LeAnn “Homewrecker” Rimes is apparently engaged to Eddie Cibrian. [Source]
– Former Bachelorette contestant Julian Hug was found dead Wednesday along a Southern California Highway in San Diego. [Source]
This guy loves Pokemon. Don’t mess. Language totally NSFW.
– Joseph Gordon-Levitt is doing a college tour to promote his new project RE:Acting & RECording.
The dates are: UCLA – Nov 8, UPenn – Nov 17, Columbia – Nov 19, NYU – Nov 20, and USC – Nov 22. [Source]
– Christina Aguilera is back in the studio recording a new album after the failure that was “Bionic.” The new album is inspired by her sophomore album “Stripped.” Oh geez, please don’t let there be another “Dirrty.” [Source]
– Jennifer Aniston playing the same character [as always] in the new film “Just Go With It” with Adam Sandler.
Actress Anna Kendrick is in the new LCD Soundsystem video for their single “Pow Pow.” Maybe you’ll see it make the Song of the Day in just a few days.
– A mother of four has been hit with a $1.5 million fine for illegally downloading 24 songs. She should have bought from iTunes. OWNED. [Source]
– Nick Lachey and Vanessa Manillo have gotten engaged after four years of dating. [Source]
Actor Mark Wahlberg collaborated with Microsoft the other day to deliver the Kinect for XBox 360 system to thousands of Boys and Girls Clubs across the country. [Source]
My favorite Skins’ actress Kaya Scodelario became visibly distressed earlier this week when out of nowhere, a man in his 4o’s attacked her boyfriend by punching him in the stomach. Her boyfriend Elliott Tittensor had just left court where he was guiltily charged for running over an 18-year-old boy who had refused to get out of the way of his car. [Source]
Real World alum Sean Duffy has been elected to Congress. He is now…officially the most successful Real World alum ever. [Source]
– Demi Lovato entered rehab earlier this week emotional and physical treatment NOT for drug or alcohol related issues. No one really knows why. [Source] Another Disney star bites the dust! Selena Gomez is the only one who will last.
– The band Garbage are recording a new album. [Source]
– Oprah will sit down with Katherine Jackson and Michael Jackons’ kids, in an exclusive interview set to air November 8th. [Source]
– Shia Labeouf will direct a new short film by Kid Cudi entitled, “Maniac.” [Source]
– Leighton Meester will be the face of Vera Wang’s new scent. [Source]
– Scientists actually try to create a real life invisibility cloak. [Source]
Last night, the stars of Camp Rock Demi Lovato and the Jonas Brothers canceled their concert in Tampa, Florida after their venue started flooding due to heavy rainfall. Fans were incredibly upset and didn’t hold back on expressing it. Demi Lovato received many messages from her angry fans via Twitter that she decided to take a break from the social media website altogether and going on hiatus.
The flood surrounded the seating areas near the stage and even backstage. The show won’t be rescheduled, but those who purchased tickets are able to seek refunds. To read more about the story click here.
Who: Jessica Szohr
Wearing: Notte by Marchesa
Where: Piranha 3D
Who: Demi Lovato
Wearing: Edition by George Chakres
Where: Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam premiere red carpet
Yay Neil Patrick Harris!!
– Hillary Duff and Mike Comrie just got married tonight in Santa Barbara. Hillary wore Vera Wang [of course.] Scans and pictures will be released Thursday by OK! Magazine, but we all hope it’s a little bit sooner. Question – why do people go to OK! Magazine – there are other magazines out there…better ones too…
– The Glee cast is pushing for a Michael Jackson episode. Haven’t they have enough? Madonna episode – Britney episode. I wish they would just go back to having non-themed episodes. [Source]
– Cheryl Cole will be keeping her last name as Cole and not going back to Tweedy. [Source]
– Joe Jonas has filed a lawsuit against Canadian entertainment blogger Zach Taylor for a posting that claimed Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato were “friends with benefits” [Source]
– Meet the Toronto version of Jersey Shore. Lake Shore. [Source] Because everyone wants to be the next Snooki and The Situation.
Drew Barrymore recently walked the red carpet for the Nylon Magazine/Express party this week in a vintage dress that cost her only $25. Don’t worry her Yves Saint Laurent “Tribute” pumps are $760. [Source]
[just when things were starting to get good! This is too bad. I hope they have fun on tour together!]
– U2 has decided to cancel their North American tour and their Glastonbury performance.
– The Pac Man Google was so popular that they decided to create a homepage for it here You should also take note of these stats that came along with it:
. Most people conduct 22 searches on Google in a typical day, with each lasting 11 seconds. On the day Pac-Man was introduced it boosted this average to 36 seconds.
· Google Pac-Man consumed 4,819,352 hours of time in total.
· Lost productivity totaled $120,483,800, assuming the average Google user has a cost of $25/hour (note that cost is 1.3 – 2.0 X pay rate).
· That $120 million is enough to pay all 19,835 Google employees for 6 weeks.
2010 Rock the Bells lineup
Aug. 21 – NOS Events Center in San Bernardino, CA
Aug. 22 – Shoreline Amphitheater in San Francisco, CA
Aug. 28 – Governer’s Island in New York
Aug. 29 – Merriweather Pavilion in Washington D.C.
– The Strokes are back in the studio!
– Lady Gaga will appear on Larry King next week!
– The movie “A Time to Kill” will be on the Broadway stage
– Lindsay Lohan is now wearing an alcohol monitoring device around her ankle.
– Brandon Flowers of The Killers will be releasing a solo album.
– The late Brittany Murphy’s husband Simon Monjack was also found dead this past Sunday night at their home in Hollywood Hills. He was found by Brittany Murphy’s mother.
Forever 21 and Alexander Wang look familiar.
They sure do love to stay within their Disney circles huh?
Maybe this is why Demi and Taylor Swift are no longer such close friends and all of a sudden Selena Gomez is spending all of her time with Taylor Swift and not Demi. Interesting.
and if you’re looking for some kind of confirmation just click here
A lot of things that Taylor Momsen usually says leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. She’s a sixteen-year old girl who displays this attitude of “not giving a f—,” but I can’t help but wonder every time if this is just some sort of an act. Why so much angst?
In a recent interview w/ Parade, Taylor Momsen finally said something that made sense. For the first time, I have found myself agreeing with her.
“I don’t read that crap that describes me as having an attitude, but I don’t know why that’s a bad thing. Attitude is in the eye of the beholder. I didn’t get into this to be a role model for 7-year-olds. I have no interest in doing that, you know? If parents don’t like some of the stuff I do then they shouldn’t let their kids watch me.
I smoke, so what? Why do people give a sh*t what a 16-year-old girl who they’ve never met does? It’s not like I’m sitting there going, ‘Kids, you should go buy a pack of cigarettes.’ When I walk outside with a cigarette and someone takes a picture of it and puts it on the Internet, it’s not my problem. I’m just living my life and I’m not gonna live my life for other people.”
She makes a good point. She’s no Miley, Selena, Demi, or Taylor Swift. She wasn’t in this to have little girls looking up to her. There are plenty of other 16-year old girls that smoke, I remember it around me in high school. So I guess…good for Taylor, for not conforming to be that role model. There are enough of those out there right now anyways.