Who: Jennifer Lawrence
Where: Premiere of Mockingjay Pt. 1
Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen
The CFDA awards highlights the best of the best in the fashion industry annually. This year, celebrities and the most notable players in the fashion world came out for one of the best dressed events of the year. We’re highlighting our favorite looks below and the winners below that.
Who: Jessica Biel
Where: Saks Fifth Avenue
Alright, readers – Paris Fashion Week has come to a close and with that Fashion Month along with it. We’ll be back in the spring for the upcoming fall season coverage! In the meantime, here are some celebrities that dressed their best for the greatest event ever.
- Nicki Minaj’s hairstylist quits. [Source]
- It was Marc Jacobs’s psychiatrist that advised him to turn down the Dior gig. [Source]
- A song about Harry Styles is on its way y’all! [Source]
- Ke$ha was paid just $1.63 to write a song for Miley Cyrus. Yes, that’s $1.63… 63 cents. [Source]
- Jurassic Park 4 will be released June 13, 2014. [Source]
- Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame may hit Broadway. [Source]
- Pirates of the Caribbean, really? [Source]
- Tina Fey on Twitter.
- Britney has not only split with fiance Jason Trawick, but has also given back his $90K engagement ring. [Source]
- Facebook is considering adding a fee to send messages to people that you are not connected with for a whopping $100. [Source]
- Crystal Harris signed a pretty serious Prenup before marrying Hugh Hefner. UM HOBviously. [Source]
- Do we like this new portrait of Kate Middleton revealed yesterday? Apparently, no one does. [Source]
- Jennifer Lawrence and actor Nicholas Hoult split. [Source]
- Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are expecting their first child. [Source] Luckily that Marilyn Manson thing was just a phase…
- Reddit Co-Founder and Digital Activist Aaron Swartz has committed suicide. [Source]
- Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are engaged! [Source]
Product: CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara
Been Using It For: 4 years
How Did I Find It?: I believe I decided on my own that I wanted to try this product after reading recommendations for it in a few magazines. There was a period of time though, however, when I also used Dior ‘Diorshow’ Mascara. Both are great. One is a little bit more expensive than the other, but it’s been tricky for me. I guess I’m not exactly ever sure what I am looking for in a mascara. For one, it should do what it says – make my eyelashes appear longer and it shouldn’t be clumpy. At the same time, both brands get rave reviews so now I’d like to ask you guys what kind you use and what you could recommend to me.
Charlize Theron in Dior completely gets Yow Yow’s stamp of approval for being the best dressed on the red carpet last night. There was a whole lot of cream and ivory, but gosh the simplicity and elegance of this gown made me melt. The headband was also what sealed the deal for me.
It looks like Mila and her former Black Swan co-star Natalie Portman have another similar project in common. They’ve both been tapped to work with Dior as brand ambassadors. Here are some of Mila’s new spring campaigns shot by photographer Mikail Jansson. The advertisements will be featured in the pages of magazines as early as January 15th first internationally and then in American fashion magazines like Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue.