Giovanna Battaglia, Julia Restoin Roitfeld, and Jessica Hart
- Nicki Minaj’s hairstylist quits. [Source]
- It was Marc Jacobs’s psychiatrist that advised him to turn down the Dior gig. [Source]
- A song about Harry Styles is on its way y’all! [Source]
- Ke$ha was paid just $1.63 to write a song for Miley Cyrus. Yes, that’s $1.63… 63 cents. [Source]
- Jurassic Park 4 will be released June 13, 2014. [Source]
- Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame may hit Broadway. [Source]
- Pirates of the Caribbean, really? [Source]
- Tina Fey on Twitter.
- Britney has not only split with fiance Jason Trawick, but has also given back his $90K engagement ring. [Source]
- Facebook is considering adding a fee to send messages to people that you are not connected with for a whopping $100. [Source]
- Crystal Harris signed a pretty serious Prenup before marrying Hugh Hefner. UM HOBviously. [Source]
- Do we like this new portrait of Kate Middleton revealed yesterday? Apparently, no one does. [Source]
- Jennifer Lawrence and actor Nicholas Hoult split. [Source]
- Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are expecting their first child. [Source] Luckily that Marilyn Manson thing was just a phase…
- Reddit Co-Founder and Digital Activist Aaron Swartz has committed suicide. [Source]
- Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are engaged! [Source]
Product: CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting Mascara
Been Using It For: 4 years
How Did I Find It?: I believe I decided on my own that I wanted to try this product after reading recommendations for it in a few magazines. There was a period of time though, however, when I also used Dior ‘Diorshow’ Mascara. Both are great. One is a little bit more expensive than the other, but it’s been tricky for me. I guess I’m not exactly ever sure what I am looking for in a mascara. For one, it should do what it says – make my eyelashes appear longer and it shouldn’t be clumpy. At the same time, both brands get rave reviews so now I’d like to ask you guys what kind you use and what you could recommend to me.
Charlize Theron in Dior completely gets Yow Yow’s stamp of approval for being the best dressed on the red carpet last night. There was a whole lot of cream and ivory, but gosh the simplicity and elegance of this gown made me melt. The headband was also what sealed the deal for me.
It looks like Mila and her former Black Swan co-star Natalie Portman have another similar project in common. They’ve both been tapped to work with Dior as brand ambassadors. Here are some of Mila’s new spring campaigns shot by photographer Mikail Jansson. The advertisements will be featured in the pages of magazines as early as January 15th first internationally and then in American fashion magazines like Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue.
Looks like we won’t be seeing John Galliano around for awhile! The former designer behind Dior has been found guilty of making anti-Semitic and racist comments in Paris on not one – but two occasions. Galliano will be fined 6,000 Euros and will be on probation for the next five years under French terms.
After the hearing Galliano’s lawyer called the ruling a “wise decision” and said Galliano is now “very relieved.”
François-Henri Pinault with Salma Hayek both in Alexander McQueen
There was an unbelievable amount of love for Alexander McQueen and Stella McCartney at this year’s 2011 Met Ball. I think out of all the Met Ball’s I have seen, this one has provided the most looks that I have fallen in love with. Well done everyone.
This year’s theme was in tribute to the late designer Alexander McQueen as the museum debuted a new exhibition in his name. Since there were so many attendees this year, I decided to post only my favorite looks (and a few others) – don’t worry, it’s still pretty image heavy!
Where was Camilla Belle this year?
- Designer John Galliano was immediately fired today from his position as creative director at Dior for his anti-semitic slurs caught on video. He is now going to rehab. [Source]
- Travis Barker will appear on the new Britney Spears album. [Source]
- New Kids On The Block singer Jordan Knight has a record label called Jk Music. [Source]
- Listen to my favorite new album by Lykke Li here!
- Britney Spears is headed for tour! [Source]
- Christina Alco-lera was arrested early yesterday morning. Like we didn’t see this coming… [Source]
-13 Going on 30 director Gary Winick has passed away. [Source]
- Nominees who didn’t take home an award this past Sunday at the Oscars will walk away with $23,000 worth of goods. [Source]