Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in Valentino at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party
François-Henri Pinault with Salma Hayek both in Alexander McQueen
There was an unbelievable amount of love for Alexander McQueen and Stella McCartney at this year’s 2011 Met Ball. I think out of all the Met Ball’s I have seen, this one has provided the most looks that I have fallen in love with. Well done everyone.
This year’s theme was in tribute to the late designer Alexander McQueen as the museum debuted a new exhibition in his name. Since there were so many attendees this year, I decided to post only my favorite looks (and a few others) – don’t worry, it’s still pretty image heavy!
Where was Camilla Belle this year?
- Rachel Zoe’s former right hand man Brad Goreski will be getting his own show on Bravo called It’s a Brad Brad World![Source]
- Matthew Morrison is going on a summer tour. [Source]
- Emily Deschanel is expecting with husband David Hornsby. [Source]
- James Franco has denied being under the influence at the Oscars. [Source]
- Former Real World and GOP Rep Sean Duffy was recorded complaining about his $174,000 salary. [Source]
- The Sartorialist’s Scott Schuman created quite the controversy the other day when he described the woman in this photo as “bigger and curvier” than his typical subjects. [Source]
- Rachel Zoe tweets her first picture with her new son Skyler. [Source]
- Elizabeth Banks is now a mother to a newborn son via surrogate. [Source]
- Two USC students were totally caught doing it on the roof. [Source]
What you’ve all been waiting for!
Anna Kendrick in Elie Saab Couture – 4.5
Big things are about to happen for Anna in terms of her acting career and her appearance on the red carpet. It’s too bad that Up in the Air did not win any Oscars last night because that is one of my favorite movies from last year and she was great in it. This gown is beautiful. I’m glad she didn’t go overboard with it. Only thing I would change would be the shoes.