- Daniel Radcliffe had his first injury while filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows today.
“I was shooting a scene where Harry is fighting a huge snake,” he said. “As you know, the Harry Potter films are big productions, so instead of an actual snake in front of me, our stunt coordinator held a long stick with a boxing glove at the end.”
Poor guy now has a black eye.
- DJ AM has left a $1 million estate behind and no will. His funeral was scheduled for this afternoon.
- Every so often a show will come along and at that point I will add it to my schedule of must-sees. This might be one of them! And also I love Shiri Appleby and have loved her ever since the show Roswell.
- The Duggars are expecting another child. (Not again… but are we even surprised? Absolutely not.)
- Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry will be guest judges on this ninth season of American Idol.
- Halle Berry is expecting also!
- Spencer Pratt recently announced that he wanted to change his name to “King Spencer Pratt.” Gross.
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt are engaged! But want a short engagement.
Sex and the City 2 has begun filming.