As told by Rebel Wilson, Jennifer Lawrence, and Emma Stone in GIFs and amazing-ness…
Let’s get started.
I Don’t Know How I Feel About Being Single
But for reals, to continue this awesome story click here.
These photographs by Juergen Teller have actually been out for a couple of weeks now, but I didn’t want to post them until I had the full spread of photos right in front of me. I don’t really like the way that Emma Stone looks on this cover because though she exudes innocence, she also looks child-like and as a viewer, it feels a little bit creepy. However, I’ve always been a fan of Juergen Teller’s work. He’s the man behind all of the Marc Jacobs ad and I’ve adored his work so much that I remember even including him in my final project for History of Costume Design during my freshman year of college on how different forms and outlets will change the way we look at fashion. Advertisements were one of them.
This post is being released today because Veronica reminded me that I was overdue. Something you need to know: she asks for these posts often, but I usually don’t give in because I need to have a specific amount of photos for me to warrant a post. This time, she was right on the money hence…
More of this qt couple:
The signs read: ”We just found out that there were paparazzi outside the restaurant we were eating in. So… why not take this opportunity to bring attention to organizations that need and deserve it,” followed by links to two charity websites, wwo.org and gildasclubnyc.org.
Emma Stone is pretty much my girl of 2012. She has snagged quite a few blockbusters within the last year, has risen to be a style icon, and is dating her Spiderman co-star Andrew Garfield. Her life is awesome. Her outfits are fantastic. We all wish we can be Emma Stone. End of story.
Unfortunately, I’m a little behind on my news having not blogged consistently for the past couple of weeks, but this is the best I could do!
- Designer Tracy Feith will design for TOMS Shoes. The designer was known for his highly successful collection for Target. [Source]
- Vogue has announced that they will no longer be working with models under the age of 16 or models who look unhealthy. [Source]
- Justin Timberlake is still not returning to music because he’s too busy working on a design line for HomeMint. [Source]
- The Wanted’s latest track, “Chasing the Sun” will be used as the title track for Ice Age 4: Continental Drift. [Source]
- Earlier this week, a first-grader was suspended for singing the line “I’m sexy and I know it” from LMFAO’s latest song. [Source]
- Teen Wolf Season 2. It’s almost here. [Source]
- Will Jeopardy host, Alex Trabek, leave the show? I sure hope not. [Source]
- Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined The X Factor. [Source]
- The Jonas Brothers are getting a reality show on E! y’all! [Source]
- Twilight’s Kellan Lutz has just signed on to play Tarzan in the new animated film. [Source]
- And yet another trailer for The Amazing Spider Man.
- Outkast’s Andre 3000 will begin shooting for the Jimi Hendrix biopic next month. [Source]
- The Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF) lineup is up! [Source]
- A new Seattle spot is opening up and it is dedicated to one of my favorite desserts – the Molten Chocolate Cake. Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery will open up later on this month. [Source]
- Demi Moore has officially changed her Twitter handle. [Source]
- Jessica Simpson finally gave birth to a baby girl named Maxwell Drew Johnson.
- RIP to the Beastie Boys’ Adam “MCA” Youch. He passed away Friday at age 47 after battling cancer for two years.
- Kings of Leon’s Jared Followill has proposed to model Martha Patterson. The two have been dating for only a few months. [Source]
- SNL’s Taran Killam and HIMYM’s Cobie Smulders will marry this September. [Source]
Molly: Katie, who are your style icons?
Without even really missing a beat, I said Emma Stone. Emma Stone is just one of my favorite style icons, but readers – you all know that the real answer is Alexa Chung, don’t you? That’s what I believed too! Emma, however, has been an icon quickly on the rise too and with so many projects coming up, she has definitely been on my radar. I was going to start this post by writing a “letter” to Emma Stone and explaining to her why I think we should be best friends, but then…I think the videos do a pretty good job of explaining my reasoning.