Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
Everyone kind of knew she’d be wearing Dior since she’s the new face and all, but no one expected her to look this flawless. The cinched belt at the waistline completes this look.
– Happy 23rd birthday to my favorite Gleek Kevin McHale!
– Forever 21 is threatening to sue WTForever21.com blogger Rachel Kane for defamation and trademark infringement. [Source]
– Pantone has released 175 new colors since 2003 bringing their current color roster to 2,100. [Source]
– Anna Wintour accepted her Webby Award last night with a five-word speech: Sometimes, geek can be chic.
Watch the video of her acceptance here.
– Natalie Portman has given birth to a boy! [Source]
– Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris called off their wedding slash she became runaway bride. [Source]
– Tobey Maguire is featured in Prada’s menswear fall/winter ad campaign. [Source]
– Ina Garten of Barefoot Contessa has trademarked “How easy is that?” [Source]
- Victoria and David Beckham have asked Eva Longoria to be the godmother of their unborn child. [Source]
-Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants author Ann Brashares has written a fifth book in the series to be released as the girls go through adulthood. The book came out today. [Source]
- Aritzia’s flagship store located in Soho will open tomorrow!
– The Nordstrom half yearly sale for men begins Friday!
– The St. Regis Hotel has debuted their 1,700 square foot Tiffany and Co. themed suite on the 14th floor. [Source]
– The Foo Fighters are poking fun at tour riders by releasing a coloring book about their needs. [Source]
– Could Ben and Jerry’s possibly have a new flavor in the works called “Schweddy Balls?” [Source]
– There’s a new issue surrounding expecting mom’s to be called Mommyrexia for women who attempt at staying skinny while being pregnant. WOW… that sounds like the a terrible idea. [Source]
– Facebook lost 6M users last month. Could the social networking website be at its peak? [Source]
– Can anyone explain why the windows of Seattle businesses and restaurants keep getting smashed? [Source]
– Two people died this past weekend at Bonnaroo. [Source]
– Come see the Friendly Fires on tour this summer and fall. [Source]
– Atmosphere has announced the Family Vacation tour. [Source]
– Watch these kids react to Lady Gaga.
Olivia Wilde in Marchesa
Chocolate brown and gold sequins are the perfect combination for this Golden Globe gown. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen Olivia look this good! I also loved that she wore her hair down with her bangs since we are typically used to seeing it done up.
– Eva Longoria and Tony Parker have filed for divorce. Another athlete cheats…
– Rachel Zoe is preggers! [Source]
– The Strokes have finished recording their fourth album. [Source]
– Also Pink confirmed she was pregnant as well.
Prince William and Kate Middleton are engaged. [Source]
- Michael Phelps is dating Brittny Gastineau. [Source] Weird.
- The movie, The Hobbit will be released in December 2013. It has been pushed back two years from its original date of December 2011. Bummer.
– Eva Longoria has launched a new perfume called “Eva” by Eva Longoria. Very original.
– Ricky Gervais will host next year’s Golden Globes.
– Apparently, Lady Gaga has recently been living off of baby food. This may be the cause for her extreme weight loss.
Sandra Bullock has officially filed for divorce from Jesse James and meanwhile adopted her son 3 and 1/2 month old Louis Bardo Bullock. This was something that she was planning on keeping very quiet until after the Oscars.
– Farrar, Straus and Giroux will release a private collection of writing pieces from Marilyn Monroe which include poems, correspondence, rare photos, as well as reproductions of documents handwritten by the blond bombshell herself. Source
– The hit movie “How to Train a Dragon” will be getting a sequel in the second half of 2013
- Julia Roberts is the most beautiful person in the world voted by People Magazine. She’s already been on four of these covers and on this list 12 times.
– Lindsay Lohan’s father started a nasty tweet rumor saying that she was HIV positive. Father of the year everyone. We are… not sure if this is true?