- 10 Things We Learned at Fashion Week. 1. In America, we plan on having a summer. [GQ]
- 10 Dangerous Works of Architecture [Flavorwire]
- What’s it like to be a bike messenger in NYC? [BuzzFeed]
- Burger King Japan made something called a black burger and we don’t think cheese should be that color. [Grubstreet]
- F**ktionary – the new Cards Against Humanity that everyone will be talking about [Cool Material]
Kendall Jenner is front and center closing out the Dolce & Gabbana show at Milan fashion week. I’ll admit that at the beginning I had my doubts and I was a little bit worried that maybe she WOULD get special treatment because of her family, but there’s no denying that she looks phenomenal on the runway. Earlier this week, reports came out that other models were bullying her and acting like true “mean girls” putting out their ciggs into her drinks and almost immediately, my face scrunched up into a frown and I just wanted to like…I don’t know – give her a hug? I think she’s been showing everyone just how much potential she has at Fashion Week and I’m totally rooting for her success. Go get em’ Ken!
It happened! Our LC from Laguna Beach is officially off the market and married to William Tell. We’ve been following her relationship with him via Instagram and they’re basically just the cutest. We only want the best for our Lauren Conrad. After learning that they got marreid just this past Saturday, I’ve been scouring the world wide web trying to get my hands on some photos or Instagrams. Surely, it would only be a matter of time and it took… four days because now US Weekly is giving us the scoop.
We’re giving you all of the information we have below the cut:
We’ve pretty much adored supermodel Karlie Kloss long before she was given the title of Taylor Swift’s bff and here’s why! I actually found this video to be quite cheeky and I can imagine that this is probably exactly how she is in real life.