Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian
Because sometimes the people that didn’t get invited to the actual event come out dressing better than ever!
Margot Robbie in Saint Laurent
Margot is all anyone is talking about tonight! With her new film “Focus” coming out very soon, this young actress on the rise is totally nailin’ it on the red carpet this evening. I love everything about this effortless look. She’s not the only one that decided to wear Saint Laurent tonight, but she’s clearly the one that wore it best. That necklace is everything.
Emma Stone in Dior Haute Couture
Since I was in the midst of traveling today, I missed the entire red carpet. However, in looking at all of the highlights, I wasn’t disappointed by the looks. We’re kicking things off with Emma Stone today and it looks like she’s falling some sort of a pattern this award show season.
Dakota Johnson in Chanel Haute Couture
On Golden Globe night, I had a very difficult decision to make. I could either watch the award show or grab dinner with some friends and watch Selma. In the end, I chose to let the show go, but only because I was able to watch the red carpet and felt like I got what I needed. Within the first 30 minutes of the E! Live Red Carpet show, I wasn’t impressed with any of the looks, but as the program went on, I felt like I had something positive to say about nearly every look. This morning, we’re kicking things off with Dakota Johnson. I never read 50 Shades of Grey, but now that I’ve been seeing more ads, I’m becoming much more curious about the film. I love that she chose this gown because she looks fantastic in it, but if I could change anything about this look, I would’ve wanted her to go completely sleek with her hair just to make it look like she didn’t walk straight out of the movie trailer we’ve been seeing for the past month.
This is the first time I’m ever seeing this trailer or hearing anything about this film and when I first saw that screenshot, I really had no idea what would be ahead. This feels like a different film entirely for James Franco and Jonah Hill and I’m a little bit excited about it.
– New York takes a jab at Miranda Kerr by calling her interview responses banal. [Source]
– The Victoria’s Secret Angels attempt to sing Jingle Bells. ahhh Lily Aldridge is my favorite!
– H&M x Marni is happening! The collaborative collection will debut March 8th. [Source]
– My style icon Alexa Chung won the British Style Award. [Source]
– “Like Crazy” actress Felicity Jones is the new face of Dolce & Gabbana. [Source]
– Britney Spears is performing a free show in Mexico! WHOA! [Source]
– The Red Hot Chili Peppers are hitting the road again for their new tour. [Source]
– S Club 7 is making a comeback! [Source]
“When her sister disappears, Jill (Seyfried) is convinced the serial killer who kidnapped her two years ago has returned, and she sets out to once again face her abductor.”
– Pretty Little Liars has been renewed for a third season! No surprise there. Looks like we have another year until we find out who A really is. [Source]
– Ricky Martin will be making an appearance on Glee next year. [Source]
– These breakout stars had a fantastic year in 2011. [Source]
– Conrad Murray has been sentenced to four years behind bars for the death of Michael Jackson. [Source]