- Cancelled show, The Beautiful Life, will return to finish off their season in the summer.
- Levi Johnston – the baby daddy of Sarah’s Palin’s daughter – will not be showing his full frontal nudity shot in Playgirl…THANK GOD.
- Forever 21 will be debuting their new magazine this Friday. Think H&M style magazines.
- Television writer and producer Amy Sherman-Palladino is trying to make Gilmore Girls into a final movie to wrap up the story lines.
- Sony Pictures Television is trying to bring back Charlie’s Angels onto the television screen once again.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will be designing a jewelry collection called the Protector for Asprey, which will all be based on a snake. Not surprised there.
- A Costco store in East Harlem, New York will now be selling discount designer bags. They are completely real, but the discount is probably not the discount you wish it would be.
Burberry’s mini satchel costs $1,019.99. A medium shopper tote by Tod’s is $549.99. The Ferragamo “Marissa” handbag goes for $629.99. And the Chanel bag costs $1,999.
Now, you can buy your purses and food all in the same place.
- The Ting Tings have signed with Jay-Z’s record label Roc Nation.