- This isn’t over yet?!
- Who are these Pre-VMA show hosts? So uncomfortably awkward. Please just bring back Suchin Pak and Tim Kash.
- Foster the People and Young the Giant, please gtfo MTV before the network eats you alive and makes you mainstream. Oh wait…
- Oh Gabe Saporta…I’ve still got a crush on you.
- Lady Gaga in the opening of the VMA’s. The look on Britney Spears, Adele and Justin Bieber’s face…priceless. Were her antics a little too much tonight?
- Congratulations Beyonce and Jay-Z who are expecting! One blog already think this might be a publicity stunt.
- I love Jay-Z.
- Miley, I don’t like your dress.
- Katy Perry – Too soon for that Kanye-Swift joke?
- Chachi Gonzales, I see you dancing in the Britney Spears tribute! How adorable were those little girls dancing in it?
- I loved Beyonce’s performance!
Favorite performances of the night:
- Jay-Z and Kanye
- Perez Hilton calls Chris Brown out for his completely lip-synched performance. Whatever – everyone was thinking it! [Source]
- Jay-Z also did not clap for Chris Brown probably because he’s the one that discovered Rihanna. Way to go Jay – bit also, did anyone even understand that performance?
- For some reason, I wasn’t really feeling Jessie J tonight as the house band.
- Katie Holmes presenting video of the year…that’s random.
- The VMA’s didn’t have a host this year, but I think we saw way too much of Lady Gaga or her male counterpart. It almost got to the point of being too obnoxious for me and I think the organization of her presenting the award to Britney Spears was a little weird because her tribute was cut short when they both had to introduce Beyonce. There could have been a commercial break in there because Gaga awkwardly stole Britney’s thunder.