Who: Dianna Agron, Zosia Mamet, and Alexa Chung
Wearing: Valentino, Rebecca Minkoff, and Moschino respectively
Where: Glamour’s Night of Monologues
- I gave advice to college students. [Source]
- My style icon, Louise Roe, became the Glamour Editor-At-Large. [Source]
- Yow Yow! had an insanely fun Song of the Day!
- I shared with you all my favorite eye liner of all time by Stila.
- Madonna tried to sway people to attend her show. It didn’t really work.
- We learned about what kids were learning from school. Not much.
- Our favorite internet memes become movie posters that we wanted to buy. [Source]
- We were given the Sasquatch 2012 lineup!
- I was impressed by Jeopardy.
- Zooey Deschanel does not look like Zooey Deschanel on the cover of Glamour. [Source]
- Fake braces are all the rage right now in Asia. [Source]
- Girls will be releasing a soundtrack in January! Excited. Hope this is on Spotify because their music selection is. on. point. [Source]
- Our girl Britney will be working on a new album. [Source]
- a scripted hour-long drama is in the works for E! and will be a mixture of Gallery Girls and Mean Girls called Gallerina [Source]
- Ann Curry won’t let that NBC drama get her down. Apparently, she’s been contacted for a position at CNN as an anchor. [Source]
- The shows that ended in 2012.
- Andddd the television characters that passed away in 2012. [Source]
- The Twilight Saga was voted the worst movies of all time. Shocker. [Source]
- We prepare to say goodbye to the iconic Easy Street Records on Queen Anne. [Source]
- Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris finally got married! She didn’t run away this time. [Source]
Did I mention that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having a spawn baby together?
- The PS2 is not more. Japan stops production. [Source]
- Are you in a profession that could lead you to being a psychopath?
Author Kevin Dutton tells us in his new book which professions are most likely and least likely to lead to psychopathy. [Source]
Even topless, Lauren Conrad still manages to look super sweet and classy on the cover of Glamour. The reality star turned fashion designer turned author can do no wrong.
Oh my gosh. My parents would never even let me open up the minibar. I was a strange child – even though I knew I could never have it, I just wanted to be able to see what the hotel was offering and be able to rank them based on their goods. I like Jennifer Lawrence already because she’s like me!
So…who’s excited for The Hunger Games? It looks like I never achieved my goal of reading the books first so it’s looks like I’m going to have to just get on that film track.
One of my favorite style icons (next to Alexa Chung of course) has been named the Fashion Editor-At-Large at Glamour Magazine. Louise Roe, who is originally from across the pond, has been making a name for herself in the last couple of years first appearing on The City as Olivia Palermo’s “nemesis” at Elle and then as the host of her own CW makeover television series, Plain Jane. I actually really loved Plain Jane when I caught up with the show earlier this year, but it didn’t pick up that much steam over here in the states. I hear that is is pretty successful in the UK though.
Congratulations Louise! I can’t wait to see how you put your own spin on things over at Glamour.
Who: Zoe Saldana, I really need to do an “I Like Your Style…” post on her.
Wearing: Louis Vuitton
Where: Louis Vuitton and Glamour Magazine Party
Here aer some recent outtakes of Mischa Barton’s photo shoot in Glamour Germany. Why she doesn’t seem to look like this in public I don’t know… sans all the photo shop and retouching you would think she would look close to this a bit but she does not :(
Come back Marissa Cooper!