Jack Guinness, British Style Award winner Harry Styles, in Saint Laurent, and Alexa Chung, in Stella McCartney
I’ve got a little bit of a love/hate relationship with Taylor. I’m confused by all the guys that she dates and their duration (not that it’s any of my business,) but one can still be curious, right? However, I admire her because despite all the breakups, she is still an icon to many young girls that have gone through what she has and she has no problem whatsoever calling out her ex’s. Some may say it’s a little immature, but don’t lie to yourself.
It’s funny. More than just a little funny because these songs are out FOREVER, but at the same time she’s airing out some dirty laundry…she doesn’t care though because she’s always been known to be a little bit of an open book.
I don’t know. Judge for yourself. Last night, she snubbed Harry on stage at the Grammys and it was lolz.
- Nicki Minaj’s hairstylist quits. [Source]
- It was Marc Jacobs’s psychiatrist that advised him to turn down the Dior gig. [Source]
- A song about Harry Styles is on its way y’all! [Source]
- Ke$ha was paid just $1.63 to write a song for Miley Cyrus. Yes, that’s $1.63… 63 cents. [Source]
- Jurassic Park 4 will be released June 13, 2014. [Source]
- Disney’s The Hunchback of Notre Dame may hit Broadway. [Source]
- Pirates of the Caribbean, really? [Source]
- Tina Fey on Twitter.
- Britney has not only split with fiance Jason Trawick, but has also given back his $90K engagement ring. [Source]
- Facebook is considering adding a fee to send messages to people that you are not connected with for a whopping $100. [Source]
- Crystal Harris signed a pretty serious Prenup before marrying Hugh Hefner. UM HOBviously. [Source]
- Do we like this new portrait of Kate Middleton revealed yesterday? Apparently, no one does. [Source]
- Jennifer Lawrence and actor Nicholas Hoult split. [Source]
- Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell are expecting their first child. [Source] Luckily that Marilyn Manson thing was just a phase…
- Reddit Co-Founder and Digital Activist Aaron Swartz has committed suicide. [Source]
- Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are engaged! [Source]
- Fashionista documents the best looks from Pretty Little Liars [Source]
- Marc Jacobs’ new makeup line will hit Sephora shelves this fall. [Source]
- Stella McCartney is launching a collection of eyewear and it’s pretty spectacular. [Source]
- Justin Bieber will host and perform on Saturday Night Live’s Feb. 9th episode. [Source]
- Paramore ain’t over y’all! A new album is on the way. [Source]
- Mariah Carey is hilarious in an interview with Barbara Walters in which she says she didn’t know Nicki Minaj sang…”I thought she rapped or whatever. [Source] Trollin’
- “Girls” actress Lena Dunham was criticized for having a ‘blobby body’ in a review. Uhhhhhh girl can do whatever she wants, she’s fantastic, okay? [Source]
- Aladdin will be on Broadway in Spring 2014. [Source]
- Joseph Gordon Levitt and Josh Brolin join the cast of the Sin City sequel. [Source]
- This is how Taylor Swift looks post split from Harry Styles. Haylor is no more. [Source]
- Khloe Kardashian is selling her old workout clothes on eBay. Sick. [Source]
- Anderson Cooper has been named Gay “Man of 2012″ by Out readers. [Source]
- Snooki wants a baby. I think everyone had their doubts, but now that she’s proving everyone wrong no one really care. Go on with your bad self and have another baby Snooki! [Source]
- The White House has banned the paparazzo images of Sasha and Malia on the beach. [Source] um duh! Block that ish.
The gal attached to the arm of Harry Styles turns 23 today! HOORAY!
It’s always so exciting when she begins to date someone new because you just know the song that she writes based off of that relationship is going to become a hit!
Am I the only one who is confused by how many guys Taylor Swift has dated throughout her career and how short these relationship were? Also, don’t these guys know what they’re getting into? A song. Not just any song though – a song that is most likely to be a hit and one that everyone knows will be about the certain ex.
It’s a trap y’all!
I love love and I understand that Taylor Swift wants to be happy and have these relationships an fall in love like 234978298 times, but girl – you’re all over the place. Should we be slightly concerned? Probably not cause in the end it is really none of our business. Gawker kind of made it their business though with this post “Whom Has Taylor Swift Dated: A Brief History Of All The Men In The Universe“