Out of every event during the year, award shows included, The Metropolitan Costume Gala is by far my favorite. This year’s theme was American Women: Fashioning a National Identity.
Oprah Winfrey w/ Oscar de la Renta in his design. 4.2
- Paula Abdul is NOT returning to American Idol this next season
- Janet Jackson is slated to make her comeback in 2010
- Ugly Betty is no longer ugly!
- Penelope Cruz is expecting her first child with longtime boyfriend Javier Bardem
- Oh my god this video is seriously the creeps. I feel bad for celebrities that have stalkers, and even a little scared for Miley Cyrus on this one…
This man was arrested two months ago when he visited a shoot for her new movie. Mark McLeod is 53. ugh Today he was taken into custody on a charge for criminal attempt stalking. Should I be scared posting his name on my blog even?
- Nominations for the MTV Video Music Awards were released today.
- Charlyne Yi confesses on Conan last night that although she played the “high girl” in Knocked Up, she has never been high in her life. For some reason, I wasn’t in love with her at the beginning but now after watching the video :( Michael Cera…..
- Rihanna wants a less restrictive protective order against Chris Brown
“I’m going to be requesting a level one protective order not to annoy, molest, or harass my client. This would be a step down from current order in which Brown must stay 50 yards away from my client,” the singer’s attorney Donald Etra told RadarOnline.com