I have been finding so many interesting things on the internet recently that I pretty much want to blog everything! I’d do that, but then you’d get 20 posts in one day and who has time for that? Very rarely has anyone watched me actually blog and even then I think it’s such a weird process. Maybe we can include that on the video blogs someday, Veronica? Anyways, today we’re already at 10 posts and I must confess to you all, I’ve got some blog projects I need to hit tonight! [More on that later] So laziness is about to occur and you’re gonna get a roundup of some of the best things that I came across on the internet today in one post!
1. This UK beatboxer named Ball-Zee. [Source]
2. This backwards prank by Improv Everywhere in Times Square. [Source]
3. Perfect blueberry pancakes. [Source]
photo cred | NPR
4. Want to know all of the songs that Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake are rapping in their “History of Raps?” SPIN has got you covered. I am adding these to my Spotify playlists as we speak.
5. Mariners’ game attendees this season are going to dine well. [Source]
6. I took the Bring It On quiz and scored 10/12. Not bad!
7. Steve Buscemi will direct Vampire Weekend’s live stream. That’s a collaboration we didn’t see coming! [Source]
8. View a slideshow of Seattle’s notable empty buildings. My favorite is where Amazon used to live. [Source]