In this new spread for Vogue, Kendall Jenner, Justin Bieber, Gigi Hadid and Ansel Elgort are the latest stars to be envied in the young pop culture world.
– Jimmy Fallon, joking about the alleged brawl between the actor and the singer, on The Tonight Show
Justin Bieber managed to have the best looking mugshot I’ve ever seen.
It’s funny because you can just tell that he gives zero effs about what happened today. Oh Justin… From egging to drag racing and a DUI. You’re just growing up so fast!
Did we just want to become Taylor’s best friend after viewing this GIF? Oh yes, we did. And it’s because we’d probably give the same reaction as she did. Call it immature, call it whatever you want, it is what it is and at the end of the day when you say your best friend kissing their ex, it makes you just want to go “blagh!”
And … this GIF, it is just straight LOL.
I’ve been doing Thought Catalog roundups since last year, but I’m not sure if I’ve ever really prefaced these posts with any of my own words. Some people have read these posts and ask me, “Is this what you’re feeling right now?” “Can you relate to these posts in some way?” “Are you trying to say some kind of hidden message with the posts you pick?” And I’ve never described my process with how I choose these posts so let me just clear things up. No, I am not going through all of these things that I post about. I love Thought Catalog and I love its relevancy towards 20-somethings. I don’t post up every post that happens throughout the week – only my favorites. I choose them because maybe in some ways I can relate or maybe I think it’s funny or applicable to people that would find some benefit in these posts, but most of the time I select certain posts because in my opinion, I think it’s good writing. There is no motive for me to post certain Thought Catalog posts so don’t you worry. You can, however, assume that each post made me feel something a little bit extra when reading it.
I don’t know what has happened to me in 2013, but I have become a huge fan of Justin Bieber singles. Oh “Beauty and the Beat” is playing on the radio? Turn it up, I’ll take Nicki’s part! And now, #thatPOWER is on the verge of becoming a summer hit. I’m not sure what I love more in this video – the fact that Justin Bieber appears in holographic form or that will.i.am likes to create duplicate versions of himself. I’m just kidding, I could care less about those two details, but I do enjoy this song.
Remains awesome while doing so…
– Selena Gomez on her breakup with Justin Bieber
– Fashionista documents the best looks from Pretty Little Liars [Source]
– Marc Jacobs’ new makeup line will hit Sephora shelves this fall. [Source]
– Stella McCartney is launching a collection of eyewear and it’s pretty spectacular. [Source]
– Justin Bieber will host and perform on Saturday Night Live’s Feb. 9th episode. [Source]
– Paramore ain’t over y’all! A new album is on the way. [Source]
– Mariah Carey is hilarious in an interview with Barbara Walters in which she says she didn’t know Nicki Minaj sang…”I thought she rapped or whatever. [Source] Trollin’
– “Girls” actress Lena Dunham was criticized for having a ‘blobby body’ in a review. Uhhhhhh girl can do whatever she wants, she’s fantastic, okay? [Source]
– Aladdin will be on Broadway in Spring 2014. [Source]
– Joseph Gordon Levitt and Josh Brolin join the cast of the Sin City sequel. [Source]
– This is how Taylor Swift looks post split from Harry Styles. Haylor is no more. [Source]
– Khloe Kardashian is selling her old workout clothes on eBay. Sick. [Source]
– Anderson Cooper has been named Gay “Man of 2012″ by Out readers. [Source]
– Snooki wants a baby. I think everyone had their doubts, but now that she’s proving everyone wrong no one really care. Go on with your bad self and have another baby Snooki! [Source]
– The White House has banned the paparazzo images of Sasha and Malia on the beach. [Source] um duh! Block that ish.
– Bloggers are making their mark on the world! The Man Repeller’s Leandra Medine will be releasing a new book slated for next year. [Source]
– Pinterest puts their foot down when it comes to thinspiration images on their website. [Source]
– Could H&M be on the verge of launching a luxury brand? [Source]
– The lyrics slay me.
– Britney Spears is joining X Factor y’all! [Source]
– Maroon 5’s new album “Overexposed” will be released in June. [Source]
– A new MGMT record will be released this September! [Source]
– Australian music group, Jet, has decided to part ways. [Source]
– Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros will release their second album together by the end of the year. [Source]
– A Hunger Games vacation. [Source]
– JJ Abrams isn’t letting anyone see Star Trek 2 before it comes out! [Source]
– The Weinstein Company has decided to retaliate against the MPAA and will release the new documentary, “Bully,” as unrated. [Source]
– Direct R.J. Cutler (The September Issue) will direct yet another fashion-based film. [Source]
– We said goodbye to one of my favorite series, Skins. [Source]
– Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle is going under the knife. [Source]
– Mike “The Situation” has checked into rehab for prescription pills and alcohol. [Source]
– 30 Rock will do another live episode next month. [Source]
– Lifetime has pulled a controversial episode of Dance Moms featuring the young girls as little showgirls. [Source]
– Jo Rivera from Teen Mom 2 attempts a rap career. [Source]
– Here’s a first look at AnnaSophia Robb as a young Carrie Bradshaw. [Source]
– Camille Grammer is not returning to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. [Source]
– ABC Family has picked up the network rights to The Hunger Games – will air in 2014. [Source]
– Jimmy Kimmel will host the Emmy’s! [Source]
– Everyday Music has officially moved across the street. [Source]
– Ballard burger spot, The Counter, has closed. [Source]
– A store I recently discovered while in San Francisco, Bevmo, will open up two locations in Washington in Silverdale and Tacoma. Um…I think they really meant Seattle, but that’s not happening. [Source]
– Seattle Restaurant Week begins April 8th! [Source]
– There is a Vintage Wedding Fair going down this weekend. Swoon swoon swoon. [Source]
– Miami Heat show their support for Trayvon Martin. [Source]
– Jason Russell’s naked meltdown was because of a brief reactive psychosis. [Source]
– Tori Spelling is pregnant again. [Source]
– Kim’s flour shower. [Source]
– Megan Fox has spent $60K + on plastic surgery. [Source] Yikes.
– Hilary Duff gave birth to son Luca last week.
– Khloe Kardashian turns her back on PETA after her sister’s incident. [Source]
– VS Angel Adriana Lima is also pregnant. [Source]