Giovanna Battaglia, Julia Restoin Roitfeld, and Jessica Hart
It’s the biggest night in fashion of the year and for the past four years, we have been covering the annual Met Gala. This year’s theme was Punk: Chaos to Couture and the celebrities did it well. Here – Dakota Fanning looks phenomenal in Rodarte.
All photos by Style
Click the cut below for more amazing looks from your favorite celebrities, designers, and models.
François-Henri Pinault with Salma Hayek both in Alexander McQueen
There was an unbelievable amount of love for Alexander McQueen and Stella McCartney at this year’s 2011 Met Ball. I think out of all the Met Ball’s I have seen, this one has provided the most looks that I have fallen in love with. Well done everyone.
This year’s theme was in tribute to the late designer Alexander McQueen as the museum debuted a new exhibition in his name. Since there were so many attendees this year, I decided to post only my favorite looks (and a few others) – don’t worry, it’s still pretty image heavy!
Where was Camilla Belle this year?
This will be my only post today :( I’ve got a midterm tomorrow – you all know how that is hah
- Emma Watson will be collaborating with Marilyn Manson (Random?!) for a goth-inspired rendition of Cinderalla.
- Russell Brand will host the MTV Video Music Awards again – hopefully this time not offending The Jonas Brothers about their purity rings.
- Victoria’s Secret model Karolina Kurkova has announced her pregnancy today.
- Tony Romo broke up with Jessica Simpson one day before her birthday.
- A man committed suicide after learning a spoiler in the upcoming Harry Potter movie, “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,” to be released at midnight.
Family and friends who gathered for a candlelight memorial outside Mr. Ralston’s house remembered a man who seemed to live only for Harry Potter – and wondered if they could have done anything to prevent his tragic fate.
“In my heart I believe that could have saved Jude’s life, even if he didn’t have one,” she said.
Geez – harsh much? My only question is if he maybe read the books?
To read more on this story click here
The mayor of Los Angeles has said the city will pick up the $1.4 million tab for Michael Jackson’s memorial service which includes police protection, traffic control and other services.
It is the biggest fashion party of the year! This year’s theme is “Model As Muse”
Gisele Bündchen in Versace and Finn.
Anne Hathaway in Marc Jacobs