Who: Leigh Lezark
Where: 12th Annual RxArt Party
Unfortunately, I’m a little behind on my news having not blogged consistently for the past couple of weeks, but this is the best I could do!
– Designer Tracy Feith will design for TOMS Shoes. The designer was known for his highly successful collection for Target. [Source]
– Vogue has announced that they will no longer be working with models under the age of 16 or models who look unhealthy. [Source]
– Justin Timberlake is still not returning to music because he’s too busy working on a design line for HomeMint. [Source]
– The Wanted’s latest track, “Chasing the Sun” will be used as the title track for Ice Age 4: Continental Drift. [Source]
– Earlier this week, a first-grader was suspended for singing the line “I’m sexy and I know it” from LMFAO’s latest song. [Source]
– Teen Wolf Season 2. It’s almost here. [Source]
– Will Jeopardy host, Alex Trabek, leave the show? I sure hope not. [Source]
– Britney Spears and Demi Lovato have joined The X Factor. [Source]
– The Jonas Brothers are getting a reality show on E! y’all! [Source]
– Twilight’s Kellan Lutz has just signed on to play Tarzan in the new animated film. [Source]
– And yet another trailer for The Amazing Spider Man.
– Outkast’s Andre 3000 will begin shooting for the Jimi Hendrix biopic next month. [Source]
– The Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF) lineup is up! [Source]
– A new Seattle spot is opening up and it is dedicated to one of my favorite desserts – the Molten Chocolate Cake. Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery will open up later on this month. [Source]
– Demi Moore has officially changed her Twitter handle. [Source]
– Jessica Simpson finally gave birth to a baby girl named Maxwell Drew Johnson.
– RIP to the Beastie Boys’ Adam “MCA” Youch. He passed away Friday at age 47 after battling cancer for two years.
– Kings of Leon’s Jared Followill has proposed to model Martha Patterson. The two have been dating for only a few months. [Source]
– SNL’s Taran Killam and HIMYM’s Cobie Smulders will marry this September. [Source]
Who: Kellan Lutz and Zoe Saldana
Wearing: Calvin Klein
Where: Calvin Klein’s party in Berlin
I think the last Twilight post I did was about Twicon, the ridiculous convention that was wayyy too over priced. But now Twilight wants to take you on a voyage with “Twilight Sail to Alaska and Convention at Sea!”
The party is hosted by CCC (Cruises Cruises Cruises) with guest appearances from Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz.
An excerpt from the official CCC website with commentary (the line-out) from someone else. The original post was found on ONTD…
Please allow me to introduce myself. I’m Linda Wolf… the owner and “Captain” of Cruises Cruises Cruises, Inc. I also happen to be a huge fan of the Twilight saga. Our newest themed cruise event is our Alaska Twilight Cruise and Convention at Sea… August 8-15, 2010. Our goal for this event is to make as much money as possible while people are still into this crap integrate the magnificent beauty of Alaska with the immensely popular Twilight phenomenon. Imagine an Alaska Cruise Adventure with a Twilight Convention at Sea…it’s the weirdest idea ever best of both worlds…for sure.
We are sensitive to today’s economic issues and for this reason we are having our Alaska Twilight Cruise in 2010 rather than this year. We want to give you plenty of time to take out a bank loan if necessary plan ahead. We offer customized payment plans without interest or service fees.