Lucy Hale in Wes Gordon
This is my favorite dress of the night! I actually once purchased one almost exactly like it from ASOS until they ran out of my size.
Hmmm what a coincidence…the day after the finale of Kim and Kourtney Take New York, it is revealed that the youngest sisters Kendall and Kylie are featured on the March 2012 cover of Teen Vogue.
It’s very interesting indeed, but Kris Jenner – the best “momager” in town clearly knows what she is doing.
Who am I kidding? I love Kendall and Kylie! It’s only a matter of time until they get their very own spinoff on E!
- Charlize Theron covers Vogue’s December issue. [Source]
- Co-founder and chief creative officer Tamara Mellon is leaving Jimmy Choo along with CEO Joshua Shulman. [Source]
- Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, daughter of former editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld, is preggers! [Source]
- Apple is recalling the first generation iPod nanos due to a possible safety risk caused by the batteries. [Source]
- Lady Gaga and well-known choreographer Laurieann Gibson are no longer working together. [Source] “Honey” used to be one of my favorite dancing films and Laurieann did the choreography for every single part of it.
- OFWGKTA were dismissed from New Zealand’s Big Day Out festival lineup because of their offensive homophobic and misogynistic lyrics.[Source]
- Jay-Z says Kanye is obsessive-compulsive plus Jay-Z highlights some odd behavior as described in GQ. [Source]
- MTV will bring back their hipster television series, “I Just Want My Pants Back” on Thursday, Feb. 2nd 2012. [Source] I was hooked after their teaser episode in early fall!
- Seattle’s Intiman Theater will reopen in 2012 with a summer festival. [Source]
- A nearby rave event caused Shadow, the dolphin, to become stressed out by the music. As a result, the dolphin became so distressed by it that he died. [Source]
- The recent updates of porn on people’s Facebook newsfeeds are terrifying users. [Source]
- A new magazine devoted entirely to the news of reality television stars called Reality Weekly will debut next year. [Source]
- Evelyn Lauder, beauty mogul and breast cancer activist, passed away this weekend at age 75. [Source]
- I was disgusted and almost nauseous reading this interview with Penn State’s accused defensive coordinator Jerry Sandursky. [Source] Note: this contains disturbing content.
- Pippa Middleton is a single lady! [Source]
- Kendall Jenner got a range rover for her sweet sixteen. [Source]
- I love this shot of Chloe Sevigny impersonating photographer, Terry Richardson, on the cover of Candy Magazine. [Source]
- Tom Ford will design the costumes for the next James Bond film. [Source]
- Sarah Jessica Parker is trying too hard with this hat. [Source]
- Prince and Nicki Minaj will perform at the H&M x Versace launch party. [Source]
- Levi’s suggests that we freeze our jeans instead of washing them. [Source]
- Kanye’s kilt causes a stir. [Source]
- Listen to The Flaming Lips‘ 24-hour song. [Source]
- Franz Ferdinand will return in 2012. [Source]
- Former Quadstock performer, Dan Deacon, has signed to indie label Domino. [Source]
- What the series finale of Greek could have looked like with this alternate ending. [Source]
- Lady Gaga will sit down w/ Katie Couric for a holiday special called, “A Very Gaga Thanksgiving.” [Source]
- FOX has decided to renew The X Factor for a second season. [Source]
- 60 Minutes’ Andy Rooney passed away last night at age 92. [Source]
- Is “Project X” our modern day “Can’t Hardly Wait?” Ehhh probably not.
- Could a “Bruce Lee Action Museum” be moving into the International District sometime soon? [Source]
- EMP’s Sound Off! entry deadline is Monday! [Source]
- Is anyone else aware of how many restaurants are popping up in Seattle recently? There’s way too many to count for me to post about all of them so just check out Seattle Met’s Nosh Pit blog for everything that you need and more.
- Seattle rock group, Visqueen, will be playing their last show ever on Saturday, Nov. 26 at the Neptune Theater. [Source]
- Beyonce and Jay-Z’s fetus is a girl! [Source]
- The New York Daily News decided to place a media ban on The Kardashians. [Source] I’ve only had to do that for Heidi and Spencer and Jon and Kate, but I adore the Kardashians too much.
- On a related note – Kendall Jenner is getting a Sweet Sixteen special on E! Not shocked. Still excited. [Source]
- Pippa Middleton is writing a book. [Source]
- Want your brown eyes to be blue? Want a laser to take care of that for you? [Source]
- One footballer decided to name his son “Trendy” because he loves Twitter. In the words of my friend Tina, “You F-A-I-L FAIL!” [Source]
Ashley Tisdale in Farah Angsana
I haven’t rated looks in forever, but I might just start up again. I give this look a 4.7 because I am loving her resort-esque dress even during the winter time. The blend of chartreuse and pink in the dress help bring out her warm skin tone and are really quite complimentary to the entire look itself. She also gets points for doing the boho look without looking homeless hippy.