Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
- Supermodel Agyness Deyn came forward earlier this week to announce that she is 29-years old, which is six years older than the age stated on her CV. [Source]
- Stefano Pilati has “left the YSL building.” Pilati has been the creative director over at YSL since 2004. [Source]
- Bethany Cosentino of Best Coast is designing a line for Urban Outfitters. [Source]
- Glee’s Idina Menzel will be going on tour. [Source]
- Warner Music has launched a YouTube channel. [Source]
- Despicable Me 2 teaser trailer
- Emma Watson will star in Sofia Coppola’s new film titled, “The Bling Ring” about a group of fashion-obsessed teenagers who break into the homes of celebrities and eventually get caught. It’s inspired by a true story…and Lifetime already did it…last year. [Source]
- Lindsay will make her 239479th comeback this weekend when she hosts Saturday Night Live.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt turned her Lifetime movie, The Client List into Lifetime television series, The Client List. [Source]
- Bristol Palin is getting a docuseries on Lifetime. “This show will reveal the real Bristol Palin and her journey as a daughter, a mother and a young woman making her way in the world.” Um…what?!
- Meet the newest contestants for Dancing With the Stars. [Source]
- Casting has begun for the new CW Sex and the City prequel pilot, The Carrie Diaries, and it looks like AnnaSophia Robb will play a young Carrie. [Source]
- Oprah Winfrey will interview the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown’s daughter Bobbi Kristina exclusively, which will air on Sunday, March 11th at 9PM on OWN. [Source]
- Top Pot Doughnuts are headed to Bellevue Square. [Source]
- Capitol Hill’s Molly Moon’s is taking over the old Flora & Henri shop to create a Willy Wonka-esque “kitchen on display” that will highlight their specialty ice cream and signature cones being made. The space is set to open in the summer. [Source]
- Skillet will call the Seattle Center home. [Source]
- EMP’s Sound Off! finals are tomorrow night and we’ve got a Seattle University band in the running: Feet. Check out the rest of the acts here. I like these guys a lot!
- Jan Berenstain passed away this week at 88. This one was my favorite because I went through a phase as a kid where I loved seeing pictures of illustrated food/candy. I kid you not, another one of my favorite books was a children’s book on the affects of diabetes.
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose are now engaged! The couple have been dating for over a year. [Source]
- Ke$ha turned 25 and Justin Bieber turned 18 this week.
- US Weekly shows the evolution of Lindsay Lohan’s face and it ain’t pretty. [Source]
- Lea Michele and Cory Monteith – romantically involved? US Weekly believes so. [Source]
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner have announced the birth of their newborn son, Samuel Garner Affleck. [Source]
- …and Snooki is preggers. [Source]
- Lamar Odom has been dropped by the Dallas Mavericks and has been sent down to the NBA Development League. OH NO!! POOR LAM LAM :( [Source]
- Actress Kaley Cuoco has called off her engagement to Josh Resnik. [Source]
- Natalie Portman had a secret wedding and is already married to Benjamin Millipied. [Source]
Rose Byrne in Elie Saab Couture
I was actually impressed by most of the looks I saw on the red carpet this year at the 2012 SAG Awards -more so than the Golden Globes. Rose Byrne, Michelle Williams, Emma Stone were some of my favorites! I absolutely loved how Rose Byrne opted for a jumpsuit instead of a gown. It’s a risky choice, but the actress pulled it off. Also, her haircut is adorable with the look.
Charlize Theron in Dior completely gets Yow Yow’s stamp of approval for being the best dressed on the red carpet last night. There was a whole lot of cream and ivory, but gosh the simplicity and elegance of this gown made me melt. The headband was also what sealed the deal for me.
François-Henri Pinault with Salma Hayek both in Alexander McQueen
There was an unbelievable amount of love for Alexander McQueen and Stella McCartney at this year’s 2011 Met Ball. I think out of all the Met Ball’s I have seen, this one has provided the most looks that I have fallen in love with. Well done everyone.
This year’s theme was in tribute to the late designer Alexander McQueen as the museum debuted a new exhibition in his name. Since there were so many attendees this year, I decided to post only my favorite looks (and a few others) – don’t worry, it’s still pretty image heavy!
Where was Camilla Belle this year?
I caught some outtake photos of Dianna Agron, Cory Monteith, and Lea Michele in GQ last night and BOY are they scandalous! This was the most conservative group picture that I could find of them, but everything else seemed too inappropriate for me to post. I felt a little awkward even viewing them. Are these the same glee club geeks I watch on FOX every Tuesday night? It couldn’t be… but then it was. Click the source if you dare.