Mariah Carey ft. Miguel and Jeezy – #Beautiful
Let’s remix this business.
Let’s remix this business.
This is the first remix of five that will be released.
Yesterday, when Mariah Carey and Miguel performed their new hit single #Beautiful on Good Morning America, the audience was greeted to a not-so-sweet ad-lib from the diva. It appeared as if she was singing over the track at all the wrong times even. It was confusing. Since the performance was not up to par – Good Morning America decided to make corrections to it so that by the time it aired on the West Coast, that mistake was erased. Check out the East Coast vs West Coast version here.
My alarm actually woke me up to this song yesterday morning, but since we had our Song of the Day covered on Monday, I had to hold it off until Tuesday. Truthfully? I listened to this song on repeat my entire Monday at work. It’s such a simple song, but it’s effortless nonetheless. Glad to have you back Mariah!
Say what? A cover that is not by Fifth Harmony?
Nope, today I’m sharing with you a cover that was introduced to be by my cousin of Ariana Grande singing Mariah Carey’s “Emotions!”
I think we’ve got a new favorite cover girl.
Also, if you didn’t recognize her, Ariana played Cat in Victorious. She was the indie manic pixie dream girl of course!
- Fashionista documents the best looks from Pretty Little Liars [Source]
- Marc Jacobs’ new makeup line will hit Sephora shelves this fall. [Source]
- Stella McCartney is launching a collection of eyewear and it’s pretty spectacular. [Source]
- Justin Bieber will host and perform on Saturday Night Live’s Feb. 9th episode. [Source]
- Paramore ain’t over y’all! A new album is on the way. [Source]
- Mariah Carey is hilarious in an interview with Barbara Walters in which she says she didn’t know Nicki Minaj sang…”I thought she rapped or whatever. [Source] Trollin’
- “Girls” actress Lena Dunham was criticized for having a ‘blobby body’ in a review. Uhhhhhh girl can do whatever she wants, she’s fantastic, okay? [Source]
- Aladdin will be on Broadway in Spring 2014. [Source]
- Joseph Gordon Levitt and Josh Brolin join the cast of the Sin City sequel. [Source]
- This is how Taylor Swift looks post split from Harry Styles. Haylor is no more. [Source]
- Khloe Kardashian is selling her old workout clothes on eBay. Sick. [Source]
- Anderson Cooper has been named Gay “Man of 2012″ by Out readers. [Source]
- Snooki wants a baby. I think everyone had their doubts, but now that she’s proving everyone wrong no one really care. Go on with your bad self and have another baby Snooki! [Source]
- The White House has banned the paparazzo images of Sasha and Malia on the beach. [Source] um duh! Block that ish.
Have a wonderful Wednesday readers!
I’ve decided that Britney Spears to me is kind of like Santa Claus. We’ve reached beyond the age where we no longer believe that Santa exists, but that doesn’t mean that we stop believing in Christmas. I’ve learned to accept that Britney Spears doesn’t actually sing live, but that doesn’t mean that her performance is terrible. Homegirl is workin’ it still at 29!
On another note, the bistro was playing Mariah Carey’s “Honey” today when I walked by. THROWBACK to my first favorite song ever in 1997.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will be replacing Megan Fox in the Transformers franchise.
Miley Cyrus has apparently split with her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon may or may not be expecting.
The Ataris is going on tour? When did they last put out a hit song? [source]
Degrassi’s season 9 will be released on DVD and Bluray on July 20
Today, Seattle’s beloved athlete Ken Griffey Jr. has retired from the Seattle Mariners. Sad day.
Drunk History featuring Will Ferrell, Don Cheadle and Zooey Deschanel
Revlon’s new collection of nail polishes are scented. [yeah, no thanks]
Glee actress Jane Lynch recently married her longtime girlfriend Lara Embry in Massachusetts.
Celine Dion is pregnant with twins.
The Welsh government has released this new PSA warning men about sexual harassment.
George Bush has joined Facebook [source]
Urban Outfitters has now launched their own beauty shop on their website which features over 50 brands and 1,000 colors. [source]
Italy is offering pregnant women 4500 Euros to not have an abortion. Payments will be separated into 18 months. This is a controversial issue so I don’t want to get into it on its own post. [source]
What you’ve all been waiting for!
Anna Kendrick in Elie Saab Couture – 4.5
Big things are about to happen for Anna in terms of her acting career and her appearance on the red carpet. It’s too bad that Up in the Air did not win any Oscars last night because that is one of my favorite movies from last year and she was great in it. This gown is beautiful. I’m glad she didn’t go overboard with it. Only thing I would change would be the shoes.
Precious, a story based on the novel Push by Sapphire, is about a young girl still in high school who is pregnant with her second child from her own father and also suffers from constant physical and verbal abuse from her mother. It has received a great deal of attention and talk from many film festivals and you can expect some celebrity appearances by Mo’Nique, Mariah Carey, and Lenny Kravitz.
And then we fall in love w/ Joseph Gordon-Levitt all over again! Even after watching that trailer, I still have no idea what the movie is about.