- Zooey Deschanel does not look like Zooey Deschanel on the cover of Glamour. [Source]
- Fake braces are all the rage right now in Asia. [Source]
- Girls will be releasing a soundtrack in January! Excited. Hope this is on Spotify because their music selection is. on. point. [Source]
- Our girl Britney will be working on a new album. [Source]
- a scripted hour-long drama is in the works for E! and will be a mixture of Gallery Girls and Mean Girls called Gallerina [Source]
- Ann Curry won’t let that NBC drama get her down. Apparently, she’s been contacted for a position at CNN as an anchor. [Source]
- The shows that ended in 2012.
- Andddd the television characters that passed away in 2012. [Source]
- The Twilight Saga was voted the worst movies of all time. Shocker. [Source]
- We prepare to say goodbye to the iconic Easy Street Records on Queen Anne. [Source]
- Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris finally got married! She didn’t run away this time. [Source]
Did I mention that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having a spawn baby together?
- The PS2 is not more. Japan stops production. [Source]
- Are you in a profession that could lead you to being a psychopath?
Author Kevin Dutton tells us in his new book which professions are most likely and least likely to lead to psychopathy. [Source]