Oh yeah! Get down to the bottom of this Oprah!
Oh yeah! Get down to the bottom of this Oprah!
- To celebrate the new Playboy club in London, Marchesa designer Georgina Chapman has created an updated version of the Playboy bunny suit. [Source]
- Designer Tory Burch has launched a new Tumblr showcasing her favorite people, places, and interests. Visit Torypedia.
- Lauren Bush and Judith Leiber have collaborated together in designing the FEED evening clutch.
“The clutch retails for $495, far less than many of Leiber’s more elaborately bejeweled minaudières, and $250 from every bag sold will go to supporting global food-supply programs. In fact, each sale will provide 1,000 school meals for children in need, the largest amount yet associated with one of FEED’s products.” [Source]
- Angelina Jolie is the new face of Louis Vuitton. [Source]
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are debuting a new optical line. [Source]
- Above is the cover art for Bon Iver’s newest self-titled album due out June 21st, 2011. Tracklisting at the…[Source]
- Taylor Swift has bought herself an LA mansion. [Source]
- TV on the Radio bassist Gerard Smith has passed away after losing his battle with leukemia. [Source]
- Kanye West’s charity has closed. [Source]
- Ashley Fink and the Dalton Academy Warblers will also join New Directions on the Glee tour this summer. [Source]
- Detroit’s Movement Electronic Music Festival has released their lineup. [Source]
- Author James Frey will return to Oprah’s talk show in one of her last episodes to discuss his new book “The Final Testament of the Holy Bible” after she ripped him a new one five years ago for his book “A Million Little Pieces.” [Source]
- Chris Colfer has sold a pilot to the Disney Channel called The Little Leftover Witch. [Source]
- Justin Timberlake will host the May 21 season finale of Saturday Night Live with Lady Gaga as the musical guest. [Source] Stacked lineup.
- Demi Lovato has decided to leave her role on Disney’s “Sonny With a Chance” after receiving treatment for her eating disorder and bipolar disorder. She will continue to focus on her music career. [Source]
- Scream 4 actors Emma Roberts and Rory Culkin grace Nylon’s May 2011 Young Hollywood issue. [Source]
- Marion Cotillard will play Miranda Tate in “The Dark Night Rises” and Joseph Gordon-Levitt will play John Blake, a police officer. [Source]
- Bellevue Square prepares for Forever 21′s arrival. [Source]
- Capitol Hill will be the first location for the new morning parking meters for the late night parties. [Source]
- James Franco has been accepted into the University of Houston’s Creative Writing Program. [Source] Just stop it…
- Not everyone can tweet like Zooey Deschanel can. [Source]
- Jane Krakowski has given birth to a son. [Source]
- Meet TIME Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People of 2011. [Source]
- Didn’t watch your language on the court? MAKE A PSA! Nice Kobe. [Source]
- There is a new laser treatment called Axilase that will help you reduce your amount of sweat. [Source]
- Evan Rachel Wood admits to being bisexual. [Source]
- Rachel Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman have welcomed their first child Skyler Morrison Berman into the world. [Source]
- Sylvester Stallone is launching a menswear collection. [Source]
- Reese Witherspoon is launching three fragrances for Avon. [Source]
- Rebecca Black has signed with DB Entertainment w/ the help of Ryan Seacrest. [Source]
- Lindsay Lohan is dropping the “Lohan” from her name. [Source]
- Chicken pot pie is the most fashionable food according to Anna Wintour. [Source]
- Chris Brown’s publicist has quit. [Source]
- Real World has been renewed for two more seasons, which will round out the series with 28 full seasons. [Source]
- Zooey Deschanel sometimes makes up lies in her interviews. [Source]
- The Real Housewives of DC have been canceled. [Source]
- The Oprah show will come to an end on May 25th. [Source]
The City’s HBIC Erin Kaplan will be leaving her position as Head of PR at Elle Magazine to replace Eleanor Banco at Teen Vogue for the same position. [Source]
- Could Pac-Man be turned into a reality series? [Source]
- Bravo announces the return high-quality television series:
- Colin Firth receives his Hollywood Star [Source]
- Oprah reveals her biggest failure was starring in and producing the 1998 adaptation of Toni Morrison’s “Beloved.” [Source]
- “Touched By An Angel” actor John Dye has died at 47. [Source]
- If Orlando Bloom were to appear in “The Hobbit,” he would receive $1 million for a two-minute stint. [Source]
- Carey Mulligan will return to the stage this spring. [Source]
- America Ferrera will appear on “The Good Wife.” [Source]
- Disney pushing a Tron sequel? [Source]
- Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean has returned to rehab to sober up before the big NKOTB/Backstreet Boys tour. [Source]
- Taylor Swift – Back to December
- Etta James has been diagnosed with leukemia. [Source]
- Usher has canceled his OMG tour…again. [Source]
- Model Devon Aoki is engaged and pregnant. [Source]
- Christian Bale will not allow his daughter to pursue child acting. [Source]
- U.S. retailer Target will buy Canada’s Zellers for $1.8 billion, which means Canada will finally be getting their own Target. [Source]
- The first performers to be announced at the Grammy Awards this year will be nominees Arcade Fire, Eminem, Cee Lo Green, Lady Gaga, Miranda Lambert, and Katy Perry. [Source]
- Keira Knightley and Rupert Friend have split. [Source]
- Peter Fonda discovered a dead body in a car. [Source]
- Gucci Mane had an ice cream cone tattooed on his face. [Source]
“The Rose Boy” is at it again! [Source]
- Selma Blair is pregnant w/ fashion designer boyfriend Jason Bleick. [Source]
- Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom have been having a hard time naming their son. [Source]
- Kristen Stewart is on the cover of the February issue of Vogue looking awkward as always! [Source]
- Gwen Stefani is the new face of L’Oreal. [Source]
- The Kardashian sisters will launch the Kardashian Kollection at Sears. [Source]
- LeAnn “Homewrecker” Rimes is apparently engaged to Eddie Cibrian. [Source]
- Former Bachelorette contestant Julian Hug was found dead Wednesday along a Southern California Highway in San Diego. [Source]
This guy loves Pokemon. Don’t mess. Language totally NSFW.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt is doing a college tour to promote his new project RE:Acting & RECording.
The dates are: UCLA – Nov 8, UPenn – Nov 17, Columbia – Nov 19, NYU – Nov 20, and USC – Nov 22. [Source]
- Christina Aguilera is back in the studio recording a new album after the failure that was “Bionic.” The new album is inspired by her sophomore album “Stripped.” Oh geez, please don’t let there be another “Dirrty.” [Source]
- Jennifer Aniston playing the same character [as always] in the new film “Just Go With It” with Adam Sandler.
Actress Anna Kendrick is in the new LCD Soundsystem video for their single “Pow Pow.” Maybe you’ll see it make the Song of the Day in just a few days.
- A mother of four has been hit with a $1.5 million fine for illegally downloading 24 songs. She should have bought from iTunes. OWNED. [Source]
- Nick Lachey and Vanessa Manillo have gotten engaged after four years of dating. [Source]
Actor Mark Wahlberg collaborated with Microsoft the other day to deliver the Kinect for XBox 360 system to thousands of Boys and Girls Clubs across the country. [Source]
My favorite Skins’ actress Kaya Scodelario became visibly distressed earlier this week when out of nowhere, a man in his 4o’s attacked her boyfriend by punching him in the stomach. Her boyfriend Elliott Tittensor had just left court where he was guiltily charged for running over an 18-year-old boy who had refused to get out of the way of his car. [Source]
Real World alum Sean Duffy has been elected to Congress. He is now…officially the most successful Real World alum ever. [Source]
- Demi Lovato entered rehab earlier this week emotional and physical treatment NOT for drug or alcohol related issues. No one really knows why. [Source] Another Disney star bites the dust! Selena Gomez is the only one who will last.
- The band Garbage are recording a new album. [Source]
- Oprah will sit down with Katherine Jackson and Michael Jackons’ kids, in an exclusive interview set to air November 8th. [Source]
- Shia Labeouf will direct a new short film by Kid Cudi entitled, “Maniac.” [Source]
- Leighton Meester will be the face of Vera Wang’s new scent. [Source]
- Scientists actually try to create a real life invisibility cloak. [Source]
- Jean Paul Gualtier will be the next designer to collaborate with Target. The line will be in stores from March 7th thru April 11th
- Oprah will sit down to talk w/ Sarah Palin on November 16th for her talk show.
- Today Rihanna premiered her new song “Russian Roulette.” It’s definitely no “Disturbia”…
LULZ at Brody Jenner for PETA. Somehow I can’t take this seriously… look at that mean mug.
- The Weather Channel will now start showing movies. The first one? “The Perfect Storm.”
- Mischa Barton is quitting television, “”I think I need to back away from the whole TV approach. That whole world of network television, probably isn’t, for me, a good idea now. I need to start reading for more serious roles.”
- The All American Rejects performed on Conan Tuesday night.
wtf at Tyson Ritter’s stage presence. Regardless, still so excited to see him at Bumbershoot!
- Actress Dania Ramirez, who plays Maya on Heroes has been delcared the new face of CoverGirl.
- Twitter was down early this morning causing spectulation that the site had been hacked. Facebook had similar problems as well.
- The Boys Are Back movie trailer starring Clive Owen
- John Hughes has passed away this morning at the age of 59 due to a heart attack. He is best known as the director for “Sixteen Candles,” “The Breakfast Club,” “Pretty In Pink,” and “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.“
- Victoria Beckham is set to appear as a guest judge on at least one episode of American Idol next season.
- Robin Antin says the Pussycat Dolls are NOT broken up. …yet.
- Miley Cyrus’s sister Noah Cyrus dressing really…nice. Yeah she’s 9.
- Oprah is getting sued for one trillion dollars for allegedly plagiarizing part of the book “A Tome of Poetry” written by Damon Lloyd Goffe. The suit was filed July 31st and Oprah herself had even said that she used his book? Now Goffe thinks he should be making money off of it too.