I haven’t dabbled in the Vine app yet, but the person who created this “Ryan Gosling Won’t Eat His Cereal” series is kind of…someone we want to be friends with.
It used to take me over six months to go back to a blog that I haven’t visited in a while. With my new routine and schedule and the absence of homework, I am able to get through my blogs a lot quicker which frees up more time for me to be creative and to spend more time on posts that mean a lot to me instead of just posting and being done with it. Most of the photographs in this A Collection post came from one blog and go figure it’s called Thriving Twenties so of course we can relate hence why we love it.
Are we ready for a new Ryan Gosling flick? We better be! He is, after all, about to take a massive break (so he says) so we’re going to just have to watch the movies in the queue ready to be released or if you’re like me – watch Crazy Stupid Love over and over again.
This trailer has mature content so you have been warned! (But seriously, it’s not that bad.)
Valentine’s Day has always been one of my favorite holidays and though none of them have ever been all that memorable, that hasn’t really stopped me from loving love. There are always going to be the people in your life that you no absolutely despise the holiday. They think it’s incredibly commercialized…and it is, but you know what? You don’t need to spoil any one else’s fun. Let ‘dem couples love their love.
Here are just a few gifts to wow your girls with this year.
1. Name a star – $49 (Cheesy, but if you’re like me and love space, then PERFECT)
2. Recycled Spray Can Bouquets (for the artsy girlfriend)
- Rooney is the new February Vogue cover girl. [Source]
- Beyonce is rumored to be the new face of H&M. [Source]
- Adam Levine and Nicki Minaj will be collaborating with Kmart to put out clothing and accessory lines. [Source]
- The Coveteur will be hosting a children’s theme all week and is currently featuring Suri Cruise. [Source]
- Alber Elbaz will be launching a makeup collection with Lancome [Source]
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs announce new album “Mosquito.” [Source]
- Ryan Gosling could have been a Backstreet Boy. [Source]
- Denzel Washington took his 21-year old daughter Olivia to the Golden Globe Awards Sunday evening as his date, but the media thought she was actually his wife Pauletta who is 62. #awkward [Source]
- Netflix has signed a deal to stream a new batch of shows including: Adventure Time, The West Wing, Fringe, Chuck and many more. [Source]
Tommy Lee Jones’s grump face at the Golden Globes is now an internet meme. Naturally. [Source]
- Pickwick will release their debut album “Can’t Talk Medicine” on March 12. For now, here is a cover of “Lady Luck” with Sharon Van Etten [Source]
- Top Pot will open its first drive-thru in Issaquah. [Source]
- Seattle’s new Bullitt Center may be the greenest building ever. That’s Seattle for ya! [Source]
- Lindsay Lohan made yet another huge life mistake by firing her lawyer Shawn Holley and also owing her $300K in unpaid fees [Source]
- Microsoft will shut down MSN Messenger on March 15, 2013 after 13 years. [Source]
- Kate Middleton is due in July. [Source] And so is Kimye’s baby.
- Actress Lena Dunham has pledged that she won’t get married until all gay people can get married. [Source]
- Miss America Contestant Allyn Rose says the she will get a double mastectomy after she has completed a year of service as Miss DC or Miss America since her mother, aunt, and grandmother have all passed away from breast cancer. [Source]
- New Myspace is now open to the public. Meanwhile, I am still very very cautious about it. [Source]
People announced on the cover of their magazine that Channing Tatum is the sexiest man alive. I respectfully disagree. While I enjoyed him in Dear John and The Vow (sorry I never saw Step Up and Magic Mike) I gotta say that there is just something that doesn’t do it enough for me. Therefore, I came up with my own list of men that I think are sexier than Chaning Tatum.
The nominees for the 2012 Golden Globe nominees were announced this morning and I have found myself in the same situation once again of having not seen any of the films nominated for Best Picture. Not even The Help! The only one that I have seen, is Best Picture for a Comedy or Musical nominee 50/50. So…I hope that one wins.
To check out the full list of nominees, click here
[A fancy sailor costume]
Ryan Gosling – The actor. The musician. The hero.
The man that can pull off looks that normal human beings just can’t.
Basically, Buzzfeed is saying that you will never be Ryan Gosling nor will you ever amount to his level of cool. Check out “15 Looks Only Ryan Gosling Can Pull Off.”
- Regis Philbin will host his last episode of Live with Regis and Kelly! on November 18, 2011. [Source]
- Ke$ha has become a global ambassador for animals. [Source]
- My Chemical Romance has fired their drummer. [Source]
- Kind of loving this poster for Young Adult starring Charlize Theron. [Source]
- Eddie Murphy will host the 84th Academy Awards. When was he last seen in a movie? [Source]
- Are Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Hollywood’s newest couple? [Source]
- …or is it Anna Kendrick and Jake Gyllenhaal? [Source]
- The first episode of ABC’s Revenge starring Emily VanCamp has already leaked and fans cannot wait for the season to start. [Source]
- Shop Zara today!
- The Flaming Lips are recording a 6-hr song. [Source]
- Linday Lohan’s little sister Ali is following in her footsteps and has had her face almost completely reworked. Yikes. [Source]
- Dev is preggers. [Source]
- After breaking into Celine Dion’s house, the culprit then proceed to take a bath in her tub. [Source]
- You can also download the first episode of FOX’s “New Girl” on iTunes now.
OK, he didn’t really because the earthquake of the century happened regardless, but he did break up a fight yesterday. That has to count for something right? Well it looks like New Yorkers have some sense of humor because many of them took to Twitter for some Ryan Gosling-Earthquake related tweets. Thanks The Fab Life for this awesome picture w/ Twitter inset.
For the rest, click here
Ryan Gosling…the face, the body, the musician, the romantic, the talent and now a hero.
What can’t this guy do?!
Watch Ryan break up a fight in New York.