It’s no Black Magic, but we still support it.
That late night Tuesday jam
I would be nothing without the music I listen to at work. I discovered this mix yesterday while perusing SoundCloud and it included so many of my favorite hits compiled into a 44-minute listen that I knew I couldn’t hold back from sharing. I hope you enjoy! Happy hump day! When you’ve finished, please feel free to rewind all the way back and start from the beginning again.
Sundays are the days when we give you songs that kick off your amazing week.
It’s not Friday anymore, but this weekend is definitely dedicated to Frank Ocean! Yo – where’s the new album, we’re waiting for it! I’ve been listening to this “Fixtape” everyday this week just to get me excited. I’m almost sure that it’s going to be a bigger hit than the Miguel album. Though I enjoyed listening to it, I think Frank has always been more my style.
– Which member of Taylor Swift’s clique are you? [Refinery 29]
– How Facebook changed their “Facebook Friends” icon [Medium]
– Majid Jordan dropped a 20-minute mix on SoundCloud for your listening pleasure [Fader]
– Roy Choi shows us how to make the perfect instant ramen [Tasting Table]
– How men can pull off the baggy t-shirt look [GQ]
– 5 unexpected things happy people have in their homes [Apartment Therapy]
Wow! I think this is the first time we’ve hit all 5 Yow Yow! categories!
Discovered this on the same channel as The Weeknd remix yesterday and haven’t stopped listening to all of these songs in the channel since!
Leaked track so we can only listen to this before this gets taken down!