Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian
Because sometimes the people that didn’t get invited to the actual event come out dressing better than ever!
Dakota Johnson in Chanel Haute Couture
On Golden Globe night, I had a very difficult decision to make. I could either watch the award show or grab dinner with some friends and watch Selma. In the end, I chose to let the show go, but only because I was able to watch the red carpet and felt like I got what I needed. Within the first 30 minutes of the E! Live Red Carpet show, I wasn’t impressed with any of the looks, but as the program went on, I felt like I had something positive to say about nearly every look. This morning, we’re kicking things off with Dakota Johnson. I never read 50 Shades of Grey, but now that I’ve been seeing more ads, I’m becoming much more curious about the film. I love that she chose this gown because she looks fantastic in it, but if I could change anything about this look, I would’ve wanted her to go completely sleek with her hair just to make it look like she didn’t walk straight out of the movie trailer we’ve been seeing for the past month.
Who: Nicola Peltz
Wearing: Stella McCartney bodysuit w/ a Dolce & Gabbana lace skirt.
Where: “Transformers: Age of Extinction” press tour in Berlin, Germany
We don’t normally feature someone for “Snaps for a Snapshot” nearly twice in one month, but when you dress as well as Nicola Peltz, how could we not?! The 19-year old has definitely caught our eye while on her tour promoting her recent film and while we hear the film isn’t really good, she’s totally nailing it with her outfits on the red carpet. I love how she paired a skirt with this body suit and kept it classy. The cutouts on the side add a little sexiness to this all white outfit.
I can’t believe it’s time already for the most fashionable night of the year! It’s crazy to think that a year has already gone by. I feel like I was making the 2013 post just last month. This year’s theme is White Tie and Decorations.
Of course we’re kicking things off with Queen Bey and Jay.
Beyonce and Jay-Z both in Givenchy Haute Couture
Tina Fey in Carolina Herrera and Amy Poehler in custom Stella McCartney
Happy Monday readers! Yesterday brought out some of the best in red carpet wear and along with that…some of the worse. We’re kicking off this red carpet post, however, with the best hosts this show has ever seen. Luckily for us, we get them for another year!
It’s the biggest night in fashion of the year and for the past four years, we have been covering the annual Met Gala. This year’s theme was Punk: Chaos to Couture and the celebrities did it well. Here – Dakota Fanning looks phenomenal in Rodarte.
All photos by Style
Click the cut below for more amazing looks from your favorite celebrities, designers, and models.
– Fashionista documents the best looks from Pretty Little Liars [Source]
– Marc Jacobs’ new makeup line will hit Sephora shelves this fall. [Source]
– Stella McCartney is launching a collection of eyewear and it’s pretty spectacular. [Source]
– Justin Bieber will host and perform on Saturday Night Live’s Feb. 9th episode. [Source]
– Paramore ain’t over y’all! A new album is on the way. [Source]
– Mariah Carey is hilarious in an interview with Barbara Walters in which she says she didn’t know Nicki Minaj sang…”I thought she rapped or whatever. [Source] Trollin’
– “Girls” actress Lena Dunham was criticized for having a ‘blobby body’ in a review. Uhhhhhh girl can do whatever she wants, she’s fantastic, okay? [Source]
– Aladdin will be on Broadway in Spring 2014. [Source]
– Joseph Gordon Levitt and Josh Brolin join the cast of the Sin City sequel. [Source]
– This is how Taylor Swift looks post split from Harry Styles. Haylor is no more. [Source]
– Khloe Kardashian is selling her old workout clothes on eBay. Sick. [Source]
– Anderson Cooper has been named Gay “Man of 2012″ by Out readers. [Source]
– Snooki wants a baby. I think everyone had their doubts, but now that she’s proving everyone wrong no one really care. Go on with your bad self and have another baby Snooki! [Source]
– The White House has banned the paparazzo images of Sasha and Malia on the beach. [Source] um duh! Block that ish.