There’s no way that this photo of Adam Brody, Amanda Seyfried, and Peter Sarsgaard didn’t make you smile. The three can be found in their Sundance film Lovelace
Sundance must be the place to meet new friends! Michael Cera and The Bachelor’s Ben Flajnik make an unlikely pair, but it’s not just the pairing that I have questions about.
Bonus question: Anyone else find Michael Cera’s outfit strangely familiar?
- Now everyone can look like Terry Richardson with these frames! umm too bad they’re $290. [Source]
- Joe Zee’s television series All on the Line has been picked up for a second season by Sundance. [Source]
- Did Urban Outfitters rip off an Etsy designer? [Source]
- Take a peak inside designer Erin Fetherston’s beautiful apartment. [Source]
- A Tribe Called Quest will be releasing their film in a number of theaters for several dates. [Source]
- Transformers 3 has released their soundtrack. [Source]
- Kanye West will perform a free show in Manhattan in June. [Source]
- Dom’s “Family of Love” EP will be released August 9th. [Source]
- P. Diddy has decided to change his name to “Swag.” Is that to indicate that he is free? Easy? I don’t know. [Source]
- Kerry Washington will be acting as “Olivia Pope” in ABC’s new series “Scandal.” [Source]
- MTV is footing a new pilot called “Married Young.” Stop it… just stop it. [Source]
- Scott Mccreery is the new American Idol. [Source]
- VH1 makes plans to bring back “Pop Up Video.” More music – less trashy reality television shows please! [Source]
-Ed Westwick will portray Tybalt in a new Romeo and Juliet film. [Source]
- Joan Jett paid a visit to the students of Scriber Lake High School who are all at risk of dropping out. Jett took this time to urge these students how important it was to earn a high school diploma and pursue their dreams. [Source]
- A new service in Seattle called “I Have Munchies” will cater to all of your late night needs. [Source]
- Seattle is one of the nation’s safest pedestrian cities in America. [Source]
- Tom Hanks gave the commencement speech to Yale’s Class of 2011. Students were encouraged to wear silly hats. [Source]
- Sofia Coppola and longtime boyfriend Thomas Mars (frontman of Phoenix) are getting married this summer. The couple have two kids together. [Source]
- In case you missed it, Kim Kardashian got engaged to Kris Humphries. [Source]
- Spiderman’s Andrew Garfield and Shannon Woodward have split. Not-so-secretly celebrating… [Source]
- The Kardashians need your help in deciding the title for their new novel. wut. [Source]
- The before and after shot of the damages left by the Joplin, Missouri tornado. [Source]
- Apparently it’s Asian Pacific American Heritage month so Buzzfeed rounded up a bunch of celebs that we may have not known were actually Asian. I didn’t know either of these things. [Source]
- A new study shows that those that immerse themselves in cultural activities ie) playing an instrument, attending concerts, taking trips to the art gallery – turn out to be healthier! [Source]
- Roughly 81% of the music in your iTunes library will never get played. [Source]
Before I came to college, I pondered all of my career options. It’s funny looking back on your childhood and imagining all of the things you would become one day. When I was five, there was no way I could see myself in 14 years being in “big girl school.” My first assignment for my management – business comm. course was to basically write a letter to my teacher explaining to him why I deserved to be in this class.
“I considered becoming a singer, a dancer, an actress, a writer and an astronomer. If I was lucky enough, I could become all five.”
Now, I’m exploring publicist, music management, tour manager, promotional booker and fashion buyer. Maybe we’ll throw in professional blogger too ;)
If I wanted to learn about music, I would ask my friends. If I wanted to be a buyer, I had nothing to go off of until now.
The Sundance channel now has a new show titled Man Shops Globe. Cameras will follow Anthropologie buyer Keith Johnson as he travels from continent to continent discovering new fabrics and patterns to be used in upcomping Anthropologie collections. The show premieres October 7th.