– Natalie Portman on the new cover of InStyle. [Source]
-The HBIC Britney Spears will be performing at the Grammy awards this year with a medley of hits and her new single “Hold it Against Me.” [Source]
– Already seven months along, Rachel Zoe will be having a boy! [Source]
- Jewel, Kate Hudson, and Tia Mowry are also pregnant. And I don’t care to source these so I’m going to let you Google if you must.
– American Apparel is back to their racy ads yet again… [Source and totally NSFW]
– Michael Douglas has beaten cancer. [Source]-
– Zooey Deschanel will grace the cover of Lucky’s April issue.
– Kylie Minogue has released her North American tour dates. Check to see if she’ll be making a stop near you here.
– Owen Wilson is becoming a father. [Source]
– James Franco has hinted that he might put on quite a performance for the Oscars. [Source]
– Britney Spears will drop her seventh album on March 15th, 2011. [Source]
– Both Pretty Little Liars and The Secret Life of An American Teenager have been renewed for a second and fourth season respectively. [Source]
- Marion Cotillard has got a bun in the oven! [Source]
– Michelle Williams is launching a yoga center for single moms. [Source]
– Now you can make English Peas just like Paula Deen! This is just like the time when Rachel Ray taught us how to make bacon in the microwave. [Source]
Comments always welcome!
To read the rest of the thread, click here.
In local news…
– Three students from Tacoma High School attempted to flush firecrackers down a urinal causing the entire school to evacuate. To be young and curious again… [Source]