photo courtesy of Vogue.com
- Charlize Theron covers Vogue’s December issue. [Source]
- Co-founder and chief creative officer Tamara Mellon is leaving Jimmy Choo along with CEO Joshua Shulman. [Source]
- Julia Restoin-Roitfeld, daughter of former editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld, is preggers! [Source]
photo courtesy of CBS News
- Apple is recalling the first generation iPod nanos due to a possible safety risk caused by the batteries. [Source]
- Lady Gaga and well-known choreographer Laurieann Gibson are no longer working together. [Source] “Honey” used to be one of my favorite dancing films and Laurieann did the choreography for every single part of it.
- OFWGKTA were dismissed from New Zealand’s Big Day Out festival lineup because of their offensive homophobic and misogynistic lyrics.[Source]
- Jay-Z says Kanye is obsessive-compulsive plus Jay-Z highlights some odd behavior as described in GQ. [Source]
- MTV will bring back their hipster television series, “I Just Want My Pants Back” on Thursday, Feb. 2nd 2012. [Source] I was hooked after their teaser episode in early fall!
- Seattle’s Intiman Theater will reopen in 2012 with a summer festival. [Source]
- A nearby rave event caused Shadow, the dolphin, to become stressed out by the music. As a result, the dolphin became so distressed by it that he died. [Source]
- The recent updates of porn on people’s Facebook newsfeeds are terrifying users. [Source]
- A new magazine devoted entirely to the news of reality television stars called Reality Weekly will debut next year. [Source]
- Evelyn Lauder, beauty mogul and breast cancer activist, passed away this weekend at age 75. [Source]
- I was disgusted and almost nauseous reading this interview with Penn State’s accused defensive coordinator Jerry Sandursky. [Source] Note: this contains disturbing content.
- Pippa Middleton is a single lady! [Source]
- Kendall Jenner got a range rover for her sweet sixteen. [Source]