1. What “Girls” has taught us about fashion and dressing appropriate for every occasion – courtesy of Flavorwire.
2. Seattle, you are the best city that I have ever lived in and here’s why – - – - (Seattle Times)
photo cred | Chelsea Improvement Co.
3. Google provides free WiFi for the entire Chelsea neighborhood. [Source]
4. 72 Style Resolutions for 2013 from 72 fashionable Seattleites courtesy of Seattle Met
5. To make one of their most popular flavors, “Scout Mint,” Molly Moon’s ice cream shop needs a LOT of cookies – specifically the thin mints HOBviously. This Friday at 3PM, Molly Moon Neitzel along with other managers will be posted up at the Capitol Hill, Queen Anne, and Wallingford shops ready to purchase 84,000 cookies from quite a few eager Girl Scouts. Looks like Neitzel is on her way towards molding some future saleswomen! [Source]
photo cred | Floor 13
6. Pioneer Square has opened up a new space in their neighborhood perfect for intimate weddings and small events. Floor 13 holds 75 to 100 people and is absolutely gorgeous. [Source]
7. Part of Urban Outfitters’ “Get It Together” series – Dressing Like A Grown Up
8. Nordstrom’s 2013 visual displays are now up at the flagship! Check out the full gallery here