I completely forgot how much I loved this song when I was younger until I was reminded of it watching Usher and Adam Levine cover it on The Voice last night. Throwback. Too good. What? I’m ded.
One of my favorite digital agencies, HUGE, recently collaborated with Usher and Samsung to deliver on this new smart TV campaign and while many people have been focusing on Usher, I have been focusing on the swift movements of using the product. The way that technology is developing these days is astounding to me and the motion aspect of this television looks amaze.
Samsung’s smart TV substitutes your hand for a remote: Flick your wrist to zoom in on images, adjust volume and navigate the menu. Built-in social media access also lets you easily share content.
To learn more about the ad, click here.
The City’s HBIC Erin Kaplan will be leaving her position as Head of PR at Elle Magazine to replace Eleanor Banco at Teen Vogue for the same position. [Source]
- Could Pac-Man be turned into a reality series? [Source]
- Bravo announces the return high-quality television series:
- Colin Firth receives his Hollywood Star [Source]
- Oprah reveals her biggest failure was starring in and producing the 1998 adaptation of Toni Morrison’s “Beloved.” [Source]
- “Touched By An Angel” actor John Dye has died at 47. [Source]
- If Orlando Bloom were to appear in “The Hobbit,” he would receive $1 million for a two-minute stint. [Source]
- Carey Mulligan will return to the stage this spring. [Source]
- America Ferrera will appear on “The Good Wife.” [Source]
- Disney pushing a Tron sequel? [Source]
- Backstreet Boy A.J. McLean has returned to rehab to sober up before the big NKOTB/Backstreet Boys tour. [Source]
- Taylor Swift – Back to December
- Etta James has been diagnosed with leukemia. [Source]
- Usher has canceled his OMG tour…again. [Source]
- Model Devon Aoki is engaged and pregnant. [Source]
- Christian Bale will not allow his daughter to pursue child acting. [Source]
- U.S. retailer Target will buy Canada’s Zellers for $1.8 billion, which means Canada will finally be getting their own Target. [Source]
- The first performers to be announced at the Grammy Awards this year will be nominees Arcade Fire, Eminem, Cee Lo Green, Lady Gaga, Miranda Lambert, and Katy Perry. [Source]
- Keira Knightley and Rupert Friend have split. [Source]
- Peter Fonda discovered a dead body in a car. [Source]
- Gucci Mane had an ice cream cone tattooed on his face. [Source]
“The Rose Boy” is at it again! [Source]
- Selma Blair is pregnant w/ fashion designer boyfriend Jason Bleick. [Source]
- Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom have been having a hard time naming their son. [Source]
- Kristen Stewart is on the cover of the February issue of Vogue looking awkward as always! [Source]
- Gwen Stefani is the new face of L’Oreal. [Source]
- The Kardashian sisters will launch the Kardashian Kollection at Sears. [Source]
11/12/10 ORACLE Arena
11/13/10 Mandalay Bay Events Center
Las Vegas, Nevada
11/14/10 Honda Center
11/17/10 San Diego Sports Arena
San Diego, CA
11/18/10 STAPLES Center
Los Angeles, CA
11/19/10 Jobing.com Arena
11/23/10 Toyota Center
11/24/10 American Airlines Center
11/26/10 Scottrade Center
St. Louis, MO
11/27/10 Sprint Center
Kansas City, MO
11/29/10 Air Canada Centre
11/30/10 Centre Bell
12/03/10 Allstate Arena
12/05/10 Phillips Arena
12/07/10 Greensboro Coliseum
12/08/10 1st Mariner Arena
12/10/10 Prudential Center
12/11/10 Scope Arena
12/13/10 Madison Square Garden
New York, NY
12/14/10 TD Garden
12/16/10 Wells Fargo Center
12/17/10 Verizon Center
12/18/10 XL Center
Are tours in large stadium still necessary and relevant? I’d rather just go to a music festival to be honest.
I never really planned on tuning in until I was driving home from class today listening to the radio station when they were doing live coverage and then at that point, I realized this is a BIG moment. Michael Jackson only dies once, he’s not like Tupac who keeps mysteriously coming back and what not. This isn’t going to happen again so I probably shouldn’t miss this. So I raced home, and was glued to the spot in front of my television for a good hour until it was over? I came in when Usher was performing. I thought the memorial was nicely put together. It wasn’t rushed, there weren’t any unnecessary distractions and that’s how it was supposed to be. It honored his life and showed the audience like, “Hey, this is what you didn’t know about Michael Jackson, and he was a great guy because xy and z.”
No matter, how many stories we hear about him, his surgeries, the little boys and scandals, his family, etc etc, I think we have to recognize the fact that we don’t really know him at all. He was a complicated man, I’m sure and probably confused at a lot of things, look at the way he grew up. Marlon Jackson said it best, “Maybe they will all leave you alone now.” There’s no need to bring up anything in the past anymore because he is gone. And when Paris stepped up to the mic, my heart went out to her. If she says he’s a great daddy then he is, but we would have never known.
Emma Watson Yale rumor false?
It’s Myspace’s fifth birthday today! and nobody really cares cause we all moved on to Facebook
Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together because he promises “he can change.”
Usher made fun of him because they were reconciling in Miami at Diddy’s house and “Chris Brown did not show enough remorse because he’s on a jet ski.” … something like that
Hugh Hefner’s ex girlfriend Holly Madison is no longer dating Criss Angel
Michelle Trachtenberg will reprise her role as Georgina on Gossip Girl again!
Greek starts Monday, March 30th and Lucia and I will be watching
My boys from Danger Radio will be on The Real World tonight?!
Listening to: Kanye West – Flashing Lights