Oh my goodness…
Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson interning at Google. I imagine this is what they were doing after wedding crashing became old news.
And HAI Dylan O’brien, you look good as a hipster.
- Project Runway is back! Here’s the trailer for the 7th season:
- Marilyn Manson has proposed to girlfriend Evan Rachel Wood.
- Russell Brand and Katy Perry are also supposedly engaged.
- Taylor Lautner is now the highest paid teenage actor in Hollywood.
- Mischa Barton will make an appearance in Law & Order SVU as a hooker in March.
- ESPN and the Discovery Channel will be the trendsetters of 2010 when they test out the idea of having a 3-D channel. Source
- Gary Coleman was taken to the hospital this morning…story still pending.
- Brooke Shields encourages the young Smiley Cyrus to go to college after hearing of her plans to skip it.
- Marc Jacobs and long time boyfriend Lorenzo Martone tied the knot in St. Barts over the holidays! possibly…
- Yao Ming is going to be a father!
- Michael Cera wanted to spend the entire day hanging out w/ the Jersey Shore cast… why?
- Laurie Ann Gibson (Making the Band) will choreograph Lady Gaga’s music video for “Telephone.”
- Barack Obama has appointed Amanda Smith, a transgendered woman, to the Commerce Department. She’s not the first to have a government post, but she also ran unsuccessfully for the Arizona House of Representatives and was a delegate for then-Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, to the Democratic National Convention in 2008 Source
- Martin Lawrence is producing a new comedy called “Love That Girl!” for black viewers which will be premiering on the cable network station TV One. Source
- Vince Vaughn married girlfriend Kyla Weber.
- Casey Johnson heiress to founder of Johnson & Johnson fell into a diabetic coma over the weekend, but later passed away. She was engaged to Tila Nguyen… yeah.
Comes out October 9th 2009
WOULD YOU WATCH IT?!