– Happy 23rd birthday to my favorite Gleek Kevin McHale!
– Forever 21 is threatening to sue WTForever21.com blogger Rachel Kane for defamation and trademark infringement. [Source]
– Pantone has released 175 new colors since 2003 bringing their current color roster to 2,100. [Source]
– Anna Wintour accepted her Webby Award last night with a five-word speech: Sometimes, geek can be chic.
Watch the video of her acceptance here.
– Natalie Portman has given birth to a boy! [Source]
– Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris called off their wedding slash she became runaway bride. [Source]
– Tobey Maguire is featured in Prada’s menswear fall/winter ad campaign. [Source]
– Ina Garten of Barefoot Contessa has trademarked “How easy is that?” [Source]
- Victoria and David Beckham have asked Eva Longoria to be the godmother of their unborn child. [Source]
-Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants author Ann Brashares has written a fifth book in the series to be released as the girls go through adulthood. The book came out today. [Source]
- Aritzia’s flagship store located in Soho will open tomorrow!
– The Nordstrom half yearly sale for men begins Friday!
– The St. Regis Hotel has debuted their 1,700 square foot Tiffany and Co. themed suite on the 14th floor. [Source]
– The Foo Fighters are poking fun at tour riders by releasing a coloring book about their needs. [Source]
– Could Ben and Jerry’s possibly have a new flavor in the works called “Schweddy Balls?” [Source]
– There’s a new issue surrounding expecting mom’s to be called Mommyrexia for women who attempt at staying skinny while being pregnant. WOW… that sounds like the a terrible idea. [Source]
– Facebook lost 6M users last month. Could the social networking website be at its peak? [Source]
– Can anyone explain why the windows of Seattle businesses and restaurants keep getting smashed? [Source]
– Two people died this past weekend at Bonnaroo. [Source]
– Come see the Friendly Fires on tour this summer and fall. [Source]
– Atmosphere has announced the Family Vacation tour. [Source]
– Watch these kids react to Lady Gaga.