06 Jul 2009

You’ve probably heard her on many of the Old Navy television ads by now, but Lights is blowin’ up. Valerie Poxleitner is a Canadian singer-songwriter who is best known for her soft angelic voice that is often synthesized with pop music. I’ve been listening to her on her EP for a couple years now, but finally her debut CD entitled, “The Listening,” will be out August 25th.

Here’s the girl at werk:

Posted on July 6, in -

1. Ivana wrote:

Gosh, she’s amazing! I will get her album as soon as it’s out!:) I just got her EP and it’s amazing!!!

Oh, I just found out about her new contest! check this out CONTEST >> I AM IN!! 😀

Posted on 7.8.09 · Reply to comment
  2. Frankie wrote:

I’m totally entering her contest.

I love her EP, she’s so freakin’ talented. No wonder she’s on the Warped tour.

Posted on 7.8.09 · Reply to comment
  3. jess wrote:

omg, i want to meet LIGHTS! she seems like such a nice, down to earth person. i caught LIGHTS on warped tour a few weeks ago and she was amazing. i loved all the songs she played and got her ep, which is awesome!

Posted on 7.8.09 · Reply to comment
  4. christine wrote:

OMG! There’s a LIGHTS contest!?!? I’m soooo entering. Love the prize. I’m soooo glad I got to see her on the Warped Tour. It works out perfectly that I can enter. Yay! I also can’t wait to hear her album. I’ve got her EP and it’s amazing. Ahh!! So excited!!!!

Posted on 7.8.09 · Reply to comment
  5. Shannon wrote:

Dude, I totally want to win a Flip cam. How rad is it that its a LIGHTS one, too? I wonder what exactly that means, lol.

Posted on 7.9.09 · Reply to comment
  6. Andy wrote:

That keytar is freakin awesome! Ive never seen anyone use it constantly and so good at it. Cant wait to catch her at warped tour this year and hear her songs from her EP. I just read about the contest on her website and its so easy to do! I want that flip cam!!

Posted on 7.9.09 · Reply to comment
  7. Bobby Slater wrote:

I like her music. I might get her album when it comes out. I love canadians. Wow a contest as well. Awesome.

Posted on 7.11.09 · Reply to comment

• Happy first day of spring! It’s full of showers and we’re wondering when we can jump back into this swimsuit again.
  • Spontaneous sushi craving after work last night 👌🏽
  • Retired this sweater
  • The last of our travels are just around the corner and then we’ll be spending some quality time at home 💕
  • The appetizer to our brunch this morning at the newest @cafereveille
  • The countdown to my birthday is just 6 days away!🌟 and we’ve got butterflies!
  • The moment I realized I couldn’t move forward in my life without a trench @aritzia
  • watchin u grow
  • Having my favorite night in with candles and my space heater 😴