I am feeling VERY under the weather today, so I won’t be posting very much today.
– Joe Jonas’s new girl? Brenda Song supposedly.
– Some random Trina Thompson is suing her school Monroe College in New York because she has been unable to find a job in this recession “saying the Office of Career Advancement hasn’t provided her with the leads and career advice that was promised.”
(um I feel like when you’re an adult you take care of that stuff on your own…)
– Vanity Fair will be paying tribute to both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson on the covers of their September 2009 issue.
– Seattle is trying to ban smoking in Seattle parks.
– Wanna win tickets to The Flaming Lips? Click here Seattle resi’s HOBviously.
– According to a recent study, unprotected sex is good for your mental health… here!