– Because this is what Heroes needs to survive right? Word on the street is that this kiss, which will end up leading to some relationship on the show with Claire and her college roommate was actually Hayden’s idea. If you’re still watching this show (I stopped) you can catch the random make out sesh on next Monday’s episode on NBC.
– After Harry Potter is over, Daniel Radcliffe will be returning to the stage with the 1961 musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
– Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis will play rival ballerinas in the new thriller out in 2010 called Black Swan. “They reportedly will participate in a racy girl-on-girl love scene” Is this the theme of the year?!
– Miley Cyrus has shut down her super popular Twitter because apparently her new boy and co-star Liam Hemsworth doesn’t think she should have one…because he doesn’t.
– Jennifer Lopez is going under another alias. Lola. hmm Beyonce – Sasha Fierce, Mariah Carey – Mimi… why?
– Ellen Page is writing a new comedy for HBO titled “Stitch N’ Bitch.” She will star alongside w/ actress Alia Shawkat. “…a show about two hipster girls who move from Williamsburg, Brooklyn to Silver Lake, Los Angeles in a passionate quest to be artistes.”I need my HBO back.
– Nintendo’s Wii would like to make the television show Project Runway into a video game.
– Levi Johnston – the baby daddy of Sarah Palin’s 17-year-old daughter Bristol Palin is taking it ALL off for Playgirl.
– Robbie Williams may have tried to commit suicide last night? The singer “guzzled “heart-stopping” quantities of prescription drugs – and not cared if they killed him.”
– Lady Gaga being FABULOUS in a new photo shoot.