– Nick Jonas is going solo. Apparently, the name of his new solo act is called “Nick Jonas and the Administration.” How very…school ish of him? Wait, what does this mean for The Jonas Brothers?
– Disney World is welcoming a new character to their theme park: Princess Tianna of Disney’s The Princess and the Frog.
– Paramore’s new single to be released is “Brick by Boring Brick.”
– Ben Stiller and Robert Deniro were on the set of their new movie yesterday, “Little Fockers.” …again really?
– Tegan and Sara released their new album Sainthood today!
– Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen are launching a new junior lines for JC Penney called “Olsenboye.” The clothes are actually decent looking, I would wear it. But then again, I’m also the same girl that said she would wear Stella McCartney’s line for Gap Kids. The line is set to debut in 600 stores starting February. Find out more about the line here
– Actress Keira Knightley will play the part of Eliza Doolittle in a remake of “My Fair Lady.”