Souls of Mischief – ’93 till infinity
I can’t believe how old this song is. I always find myself listening to it when I’m at home though and I’m surprised it hasn’t been posted. Enjoy!
I’m sick so I haven’t left my house yet. I am, unfortunately, missing the dance party tonight 🙁
Who: Rachel Bilson
Where: Launch of Amber Valletta for Monrow
On the night of my Fall Ball event, Seattle University hosted the “For the Difference We Make” Gala. I just came across this video today and I know this post is well overdue, but check out this video. It’s amazing. I remember Annemarie had asked me if I wanted to be in it, but my schedule always interfered with the filming schedule. It’s still cool to recognize familliar faces within it though. If this video doesn’t make a high school senior want to come here, then I don’t know what would. It truly defines Seattle University and reminds me of why I go here in the first place. And I don’t mean to say that in a cliche way or as a way to plug my own school. If anything, I’m more attracted to how this video was designed!
Earlier tonight, I was talking with my friend Tina about how much Seattle University has changed over the years. We’re now remodeling our library, we are building a new residence hall for upperclassmen by my senior year, remodeling our gym. We have a new admissions and alumni building and are creating a building for the law school. We are now in Division I in athletics. It’s no secret that our school is expanding further into the city. I’m excited to see where Seattle University will be in the next couple of years.
PS Gladys Knight performed at our GALA! If I didn’t have Fall Ball, I would’ve have totally gone to see her.
MTV VJ and former America’s Next Top Model contestant Kim Stolz. 4.5 I love this color on her and the dress isn’t too overwhelming.
Rihanna in Marchesa – 2.8 This looks like a crumpled up doily.
David Ryan Harris – All I Need
This has to be one of my all-time favorite songs! I’m surprised that I haven’t chosen this as a “Song of the Day” yet. David Ryan Harris isn’t as well known as a solo act, but he’s also John Mayer’s second lead guitarist. His CD is great, David is definitely someone you should be looking at in the future.
– 21-year old Alexa Vega is engaged to her boyfriend. He’s 33 years old. I’m a little creeped out because anytime I ever hear news about her I see this…!
get em’ Spy Kids girl!
– Heidi Klum has officially changed her name to Seal’s last name Samuel. You MUST now address her as Heidi Samuel
– Meet the Taylor Swift doll! She’s $45 at Amazon.com
– Oprah will be quitting her show on September 9th, 2011
– Alicia Keys will be launching a new jewelry collection called The Barber’s Daughters at a lower Manhattan shop, Collette Blanchard Gallery.
– Lauren Conrad is hitting the books again as she is set to publish her second book, Lauren Conrad Style – a fashion guide – slated to hit shelves in Fall 2010.
– LOST will return to ABC on February 2nd, 2010 at 9 PM
– Nick Jonas and the Administration will release his new album Who I Am on Feb. 2nd.