Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato split
[just when things were starting to get good! This is too bad. I hope they have fun on tour together!]
– U2 has decided to cancel their North American tour and their Glastonbury performance.
– The Pac Man Google was so popular that they decided to create a homepage for it here You should also take note of these stats that came along with it:
. Most people conduct 22 searches on Google in a typical day, with each lasting 11 seconds. On the day Pac-Man was introduced it boosted this average to 36 seconds.
· Google Pac-Man consumed 4,819,352 hours of time in total.
· Lost productivity totaled $120,483,800, assuming the average Google user has a cost of $25/hour (note that cost is 1.3 – 2.0 X pay rate).
· That $120 million is enough to pay all 19,835 Google employees for 6 weeks.
2010 Rock the Bells lineup
Aug. 21 – NOS Events Center in San Bernardino, CA
Aug. 22 – Shoreline Amphitheater in San Francisco, CA
Aug. 28 – Governer’s Island in New York
Aug. 29 – Merriweather Pavilion in Washington D.C.
– The Strokes are back in the studio!
– Lady Gaga will appear on Larry King next week!
– The movie “A Time to Kill” will be on the Broadway stage
– Lindsay Lohan is now wearing an alcohol monitoring device around her ankle.
– Brandon Flowers of The Killers will be releasing a solo album.
– The late Brittany Murphy’s husband Simon Monjack was also found dead this past Sunday night at their home in Hollywood Hills. He was found by Brittany Murphy’s mother.