(All photos by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images)
I may not be a regular at Victoria’s Secret, but I am a huge fan of the annual fashion show that airs on CBS every winter. I’ve always had an interest in runway shows, but what sets this one apart from all the others is that the models actually LOOK like they are having fun. Seriously, don’t you agree? They’re smiling, they’re dancing…there’s 300 pounds of glitter on the runway. Just picture that for a second. You would die if 300 pounds of glitter were on top of you. And that’s scary, but that’s what makes the show so successful. Well, that and all the models and the lingerie you know…
- Performers: Kanye West, Jay-Z, Maroon 5 and Nicki Minaj
- Favorite theme: Aquatic Angels
- How cute was Orlando Bloom rising almost every time wife Miranda Kerr hit the stage?
- To keep you on the edge of your seat, the organizers of the show went all intense on us and gave us a play-by-play of what was going on backstage. Will Adriana make it in time?! Of course she does.
- Karlie Kloss is the ultimate HBIC. This may be her first time walking for the show, but she’s no stranger to the runway – having snagged all of the major runway shows every single season.
- Lily Aldridge is the best ever.
- Not enough Chanel Iman.
- Anne V. and Adam Levine…merrrrr
And now a tribute to my favorite Angels!
Lily Aldridge and her ombre colored hair!